Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2009 exam probably will be extended until a list is generated from the upcoming exam. The process to create a list can take over a year.

Comment

• I have a question.....if I got a 90 and my list # is 34xx and my preferred JD is NYC,is my list # for that JD only or is that out of everyone?....if so is it possible to switch JDs to upstate just to get on sooner and then try to transfer? Is that even worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ohhsheet_itsda5-0 View Post
        I have a question.....if I got a 90 and my list # is 34xx and my preferred JD is NYC,is my list # for that JD only or is that out of everyone?....if so is it possible to switch JDs to upstate just to get on sooner and then try to transfer? Is that even worth it?
        I'm not 100% sure but I believe that # is out of everyone. & before I think it would have been worth it to switched JDs cause I know people with lower scores did get process for some upstate JDs.

Comment

• Anybody else on here had Pre-Hire medical this past week?

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what the exam is like? Is it like NYPD, Nassau, Suffolk etc.?

Comment

• I heard from the Grape Vines that there will be a big class starting the end of this month. Anybody here got call for this month's Academy Class?
              Exam 2005/ 45-722
              Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
              Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
                I heard from the Grape Vines that there will be a big class starting the end of this month. Anybody here got call for this month's Academy Class?
                Feb 24 is what I was told. I hope it is a large class, need my rank # reached lol

Comment

• I asked a supervisor in manhattan court about the current class plans- he said a large class is expected to go in th is month and they will most likely extend the list for a while and possibly exhaust the 2009 list for legal reasons before the 2014 exam starts the hiring process ....I hope we get the ball rolling soon! Im sitting at a 90 for nyc hoping to start processing soon

Comment

I asked a supervisor in manhattan court about the current class plans- he said a large class is expected to go in th is month and they will most likely extend the list for a while and possibly exhaust the 2009 list for legal reasons before the 2014 exam starts the hiring process ....I hope we get the ball rolling soon! Im sitting at a 90 for nyc hoping to start processing soon
                    Good Luck to you and to all of us, its been a long wait that's about to pay off

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                      Good Luck to you and to all of us, its been a long wait that's about to pay off
                      . I've been staying patient and hoping for the best,to kill time I took every civil service exam and got my RN degree...but I'd rather work with the courts. What's your rank # and JD?, did you do any processing yet?

Comment

• Good luck! I hope you are part of this next class Action!
                        Exam 2005/ 45-722
                        Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
                        Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
                          Good luck! I hope you are part of this next class Action!
                          THanks & same to u.I processed for NYC, rank 2400s . I did pre hire medical last Thursday, I take agility again Feb 13 cause its been over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                            THanks & same to u.I processed for NYC, rank 2400s . I did pre hire medical last Thursday, I take agility again Feb 13 cause its been over a year.
                            .....nice good luck.. hopefully ill be rite behind u.....what is the first step after they contact u, the physical and medical? And do they contact u by mail or email? .....I heard the physical is tough.

Comment

.....nice good luck.. hopefully ill be rite behind u.....what is the first step after they contact u, the physical and medical? And do they contact u by mail or email? .....I heard the physical is tough.
                              Overview Candidates who are successful on the written examination will be notified in order of their rank number on the eligible list when to begin the screening process. Rank numbers are determined by final test scores. Candidates will be given a conditional appointment and a date to report for Phase I screening when/if their rank is reached for the region selected on the Availability Form. Candidates must successfully complete each step in the selection process before proceeding to the next step. 

I first got contacted my mail, but recently by email. When I was going through investigation I was in phone contact with investigator.

Comment

• I asked a LT who works at academy- he said class starts march 4. They are canvassing another 500 people late spring early summer for another class at years end possibly.( I hope so because im in range! )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4851 users online. 281 members and 4570 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X