Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you and Congrats to you as well (chon718). I can't see the need of another medical so close to the one we just had. I trust we are in if we pass the PAT. See you at the academy!

Comment

• See you all Thursday!

Will OCA be hiring everyone taking the PAT again? Or would they have a set number already decided on, hiring say the highest ranking 50 people or something along those lines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
        See you all Thursday!

Will OCA be hiring everyone taking the PAT again? Or would they have a set number already decided on, hiring say the highest ranking 50 people or something along those lines?

It did say in one of the emails I got that there's no guarantee. It would really stink if we went through this for nothing. Lets keep our fingers crossed that its a big class.

Comment

• Anyone know the highest list # that's going to be in this class? Im so close to being reached on the list

Comment

• Does anyone happen to have any info on the health benefits? Just wondering how much it costs for employee plus 1 and how long from your start date until you're eligible for benefits? Any info would be appreciated. Just trying to do some planning just in case I get the opportunity to attend the academy.

Comment

• @ morningstar77, Dbon, Kabbage, and anyone else taking the PAT tomorrow, Good luck and I hope we all make it into the academy together

Comment

• Good luck everyone! Don't forget to stretch, I'm a bit tense from all the work leading up to this week!

@leo, the best answer I can give you is upper 600s, unless someone saw anything higher while they were at the medicals.

Comment

• Originally posted by chon718 View Post
                  @ morningstar77, Dbon, Kabbage, and anyone else taking the PAT tomorrow, Good luck and I hope we all make it into the academy together

Ditto!

Comment

• Is there an academy going in upstate as well? I am seeing signs. Anyone from upstate get called?

And how did all the PAT retakes do? Hope you all passed!

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                      Is there an academy going in upstate as well? I am seeing signs. Anyone from upstate get called?

And how did all the PAT retakes do? Hope you all passed!
                      Thanks for the well wishes. Haven't heard anything as of yet. I did the best I could do but I know I did better the first time. Looked like everyone pushed hard. I hope we all make it as well.

Comment

• Has anyone from upstate heard anything yet?

Comment

• Wonder the same thing, any news of an academy for Upstate New York????

Comment

• Im hearing October 15th starts the next Upstate academy with a class of twenty something. Anybody else hear this?

Comment

• So if someone had done their physical test, medical tests, background investigation and such, would they definitely be in this class? Or do they go through all the steps for more people than they plan on putting through the academy?

Comment

• Hey I took this exam a few years ago and didn't score so high however I did pass. Is this process like NYPD that they eventually get to your list #?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6879 users online. 403 members and 6476 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X