Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I will add that the funding has been approved for both academies.. Idk what size the classes will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannons610 View Post
      Got an email this afternoon about a pre-appointment medical and retest for the agility (Since I took it more than a year ago). Anyone have any information on an academy date?

Rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj1255 View Post
        i was thinking of doing the same thing, going upstate.... just wondering if its worth moving upstate with a 9yrs old girl?
        Hey dj1255-
        Don't mean to pry but you're a current CO for the federal govt and you want to get out? Thought the fed govt jobs were pretty solid.

Comment

• I don't know what to expect now. So far I haven't gotten any email or letters in regard to any academy. Not sure if I'm relieved because maybe I get more time to prepare or unhappy because I'd love to get started. Maybe this was just a first mailing to assess who will still be interested. I'm list 6xx also for Long Island region. I knew I should have been smarter. Still just a little over my required weight. Another agility? What is the agility date? This class would occur just in time for me to definitely miss my friends wedding. So many things to consider and I don't even know if I'll be reached yet.

Comment

• Another agility? When did you take your first PAT?
            Last edited by CivilServant14; 08-23-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• I know my agility was back around February/march of 2011. IF I get the notice I know I'll have to retest.

Comment

• Stomach just tied into knots. Just called my investigator to inquire. He says my list # might be good for the NYC academy. Looks like I'll be working out like a mad man again to drop as much as possible as fast as possible. Kicking myself for not being smarter about this. He told me to call him back Monday and he will try to have a better idea for me.

Comment

• @ Hoping4it

Turn on your PM
                  http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                  NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Looks like an academy class is a go.
                    Last edited by unblindeacon; 08-23-2013, 11:51 AM.
                    http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                    NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• PM turned on

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything on an upstate academy?

Comment

• Glad I didn't let my weight go too far I should be OK, but another PAT, the first one was a beast. Excited and nervous but more excited. See you guys in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by morningstar77 View Post
                            Glad I didn't let my weight go too far I should be OK, but another PAT, the first one was a beast. Excited and nervous but more excited. See you guys in September.
                            Did you find out via e-mail or did you get a letter in the mail? I just don't recall ever giving OCA my email address, but then again this whole process has been going on for quite some time so maybe I did years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannons610 View Post
                              Got an email this afternoon about a pre-appointment medical and retest for the agility (Since I took it more than a year ago). Anyone have any information on an academy date?
                              Congratulations! Whats your Rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by morningstar77 View Post
                                Glad I didn't let my weight go too far I should be OK, but another PAT, the first one was a beast. Excited and nervous but more excited. See you guys in September.
                                Congratulations! Whats your Rank?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3311 users online. 203 members and 3108 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X