Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoping4it, do you think they will hit your number for next academy? I ask because as stated before there has been only about 25 people from the 2009 exam hired. I'm just wondering if they are gonna even hire really anybody off this list.. there are a lot of people in the ready to hire pool. it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't but it really seems like there is little to no movement.

Comment

• I'm speculating that if there is that many people cleared and they are still processing candidates, I'm thinking and this is just my feeling, not based off any inside knowledge, I think that maybe when the court officer academy is completed in Brooklyn that there is going to be a large hiring. I hope so!!! As far as reaching my number, I really hope so!!! I was being processed along with people whose numbers were 2,000+ but they weren't processing for the same region I was. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I do know that someone said previously that DASNY projected the completion of the academy to be in 2015, I'm hoping that upon completion that a large class from the 2009 test will go in just in time for the next list to be established. I'll of course be taking the next exam also just in case it doesn't go that way. I need to get back to taking tests. There was a point that I had 4-5 eligible lists at the same time, currently Courts is my only pending list. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• just came back from my oral psychological today... hope i passed

Comment

• Yes the firearm we carry is the Glock 19. This gun has a heavy 12 pound trigger pull. In my opinion, instructors prefer to teach people who have never fired a gun before because there are no bad habits that need correcting. They will teach you the way they want you to shoot. After qualifying with the 19 officers are eligible to purchase the smaller Glock 26. You must qualify with this gun every year as well as the 19.

Comment

• Chon...whats ur JD and whatd u get on exam

Comment

• @LEO723... im processing for nyc.. list number 6xx

Comment

• Is anyone out there still processing for any upstate JDs?

Comment

• Yea 5th, You? What step are you at? Any good news to report?

Comment

• @ CorbsUSN - I am also JD5. I'm just waiting for the pre-appointment medical exam which I believe is the last thing before the academy. I hope they have one soon and reach my rank. What step are you at?

Comment

• Make sure you get your **** straight for that Oral Psych. I'm out over a couple of drinking tickets. Scored a 94, Rank 1209 NYC. Good luck to the rest.

Comment

• Hmm.. I seem to recall your background took a long time to complete as well. If you don't wanna be honest, then just keep it to yourself please. We need good information on this forum, not information we need to read into.. Idk you situation/background, but I'm sure there is more to your disqualification than a few tickets. That being said, best of luck to you and I'm sorry you got the bad news..Take care and God bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by nairb View Post
                          @ CorbsUSN - I am also JD5. I'm just waiting for the pre-appointment medical exam which I believe is the last thing before the academy. I hope they have one soon and reach my rank. What step are you at?
                          Hey nairb, PM sent to you.

Comment

• Going for the 5th JD myself, currently in the back ground part.....

Comment

• Drinking tickets

Comment

• Heads up guys.

A little birdie told me of two likely academies this fall, one city, one upstate. Reliable source, too.
                                Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8125 users online. 369 members and 7756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X