Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
    88.3 Now what happens?
    I got the same score, and from the looks of the list numbers so did 1000 other people. My list number is 45XX.

My guess would be, going by the last test, I would hopefully get called in about 3 years (For NYC).

Here's what the Court website has the last tests numbers at:

New York City rank# 6072 score 83
    3rd Judicial District rank# 6021 score 84
    4th Judicial District rank# 6029 score 84
    5th Judicial District rank# 9959 score 80
    6th Judicial District rank# 12089 score 78
    8th Judicial District rank# 14420 score 75
    9th Judicial District rank# 3015 score 87
    Nassau County rank# 439 score 94
    Suffolk County rank# 2975 score 88

Anyone have any guesses on how hiring will go for this test? (ie. more or less than the last one)

Comment

• I heard alot of people took the retirement incentive. seems to me that they will be hiring more, considering how short staffed the courts have been throughout the state.

# 19XX...I think I have a chance. I say 1 to 1.5 years

Comment

• 55 people in the 9th took the incentive including me. Some, who are officers haven 't made up their minds. Have faith.
        Last edited by Letmypeoplego; 07-28-2010, 08:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Hubby got the call today for the 4th JD! Cohoes academy starts 8/12! WOO HOO!!! Good luck to those of you still waiting for a call!

Comment

• read back 1 page

Comment

• 73.XX might as well forget about it. :-(
              "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

• List number 12XXX. I can probably rule out this career path. Kind of disappointing.

Comment

• I scored a 90 list #34XX
                  Last edited by krull; 07-28-2010, 11:47 PM.
                  Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris2010 View Post
                    List number 12XXX. I can probably rule out this career path. Kind of disappointing.
                    Same here *sigh*

Comment

• There was a huge turnout for this test. Over 30,000 passed the exam. That's double the Trooper's! Does OCA make a profit from this many applicants? Now that the list is established, how long does it take before they start processing applicants?

Comment

• Any court officers on the job care to reveal their scores?

Comment

• 95 here, but I'm on with PD now so hopefully I'm one less competitor for you guys! (Stress on the hopefully I make it through the academy okay lol)

Comment

• Conratulations to you and your husband Dirk007!! I know you've been waiting a long time. 75 people at my old command, mostly clerks and officers are looking to go out on the incentive.
                            RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Congratulations Letmypeoplego!! I'm going too! I think we're both going to have to change our screen names in the near future My last day is in mid-September
                              Last edited by soon2retire; 07-29-2010, 06:17 AM.
                              RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                                Hunter.......don't bet on that. There's probably a good number of folks on the list ahead of you that already have other jobs. The hiring may be slow, but the list lasts for 4 years. All commands are already working short and that is before the effect of the State buyout. Between the number of officers retiring and those that take court clerks spots, there should be substantial hiring in the next few years.
                                Thanx mann, yeh just the list number is looking kinda high, ill try to keep hopes up... good luck to all the rest

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9213 users online. 260 members and 8953 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X