Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrykm1995
    replied
    Took the exam back in November and waiting for the results. How long is the the next step after the written exam?

Leave a comment:

• ccoop93
    replied
    Is courts 30 and out for tier 6? Or is it 30 years and wait till age 63 to collect full pension?

was surprised to find out they’re not 25 and out like other NY LEO agencies.

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    That's a relief. Thanks for the heads up

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Heard the same as Joefromgc maybe it's possible they are planning a 2nd class for the summer?

• Joefromgc
    commented on 's reply
    I called just now to inquire about my medical exam results. Court officer processing said that we will not get our results, and that the academy class is still still slated for late February to early March. I sure hope the ball gets rolling soon. I’m not trying to retake this whole process again

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that would be disappointing. Some of us just had the medical weeks ago...I guess they're trying to have as large a class as possible or need more time. Who knows. Unless different people are hearing different things.

• ccoop93
    replied
    I called the regular court office processing number today and the woman I spoke to said the academy is likely this summer… so we went from January… to February/March to now this coming summer…

all I have remaining is the pre-appointment medical at this point does anyone actually have an accurate date as to when this next class will be put in? Thanks all for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Johnfox
    commented on 's reply
    You need to be cleared by the review board before you go on to take your medical.

• PatriotNY
    commented on 's reply
    I'm city corrections as well and I want to switch over but I've been hearing this wait process is brutal.

• PatriotNY
    commented on 's reply
    Yea me to, I'm at top pay and I'm on the next thing smokin Lol

• PatriotNY
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I'm waiting for my results as well

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    You pick the area you would want to work in the beginning of the process. Depending on what district you choose, is where you work

• J52545
    replied
    How does the NY state courts determine whether you go to an upstate or downstate academy?

Leave a comment:

• Joefromgc
    replied
    I finally got the email stating that I passed my psych. I’m awaiting a date for my full medical. Hopefully Covid doesn’t push this class back any further.

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    No, no email. He said theyd just call if all blood work came back ok.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4379 users online. 262 members and 4117 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X