300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Retriever View Post
    Interesting...that means they are extending the list from the 2009 exam. It used to say "...before 2013"
    Yes it did because I was hoping for an exam in 2013. SO DISAPPOINTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Retriever View Post
      Interesting...that means they are extending the list from the 2009 exam. It used to say "...before 2013"
      Probably has to do with the new budget. Good for those currently on the list but bad for those hoping to take the next exam. Also may not be good if no other classes are going in this year (which may be why they delayed the next exam?).

Comment

• Damn, so no hopes for a 2013 exam?
        currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Has anyone heard any news about this list, other than what is already on their website? I'm hoping that the list starts moving soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
            Has anyone heard any news about this list, other than what is already on their website? I'm hoping that the list starts moving soon.
            There is a NYC academy going on now with people from the last list and a few from the current list. I dont know how many but from what I heard there were 49 from the last list but not all of them went in either from not wanting the job anymore or failing to requalify. I also heard its a small class so Im guessing about 50. With that in mind, not many are in from the new list. Also from what im reading on here there is an upstate academy going on now with all new listers. Im hoping come april we will hear something about another academy.

Comment

• I have heard they are both small. The NYC class is rumored to be 20 to 30 people. The upstate is about 20.
              Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Comment

• It has gotten a little bit quiet in here. Is there anyone still being processed? Waiting for call to do the Psych Interview myself. Hope all is well with everyone staying in shape and keeping their noses clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd57 View Post
                  It has gotten a little bit quiet in here. Is there anyone still being processed? Waiting for call to do the Psych Interview myself. Hope all is well with everyone staying in shape and keeping their noses clean.
                  Hey Todd57:
                  When did you complete the background process?

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                    Hey Todd57:
                    When did you complete the background process?
                    CivilServant14- My background was done at the end of December. I took the Psych Exam at the beginning of January. Now I am just waiting for the interview. How far along are you in the process? Also what JD are you processing for? I'm JD4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd57 View Post
                      CivilServant14- My background was done at the end of December. I took the Psych Exam at the beginning of January. Now I am just waiting for the interview. How far along are you in the process? Also what JD are you processing for? I'm JD4.
                      Is there a hold on the processing? I thought the psych interview was within a few days or a week of the exam.
                      Last edited by CivilServant14; 02-15-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• CivilServent14- Check your box. I PM'd you.

Comment

• Hello. Has anyone heard any rumors or have any info about another upstate class? I'm going for the written psych the first week of March and I'm wondering if that means they're planning on having another class go through this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by nairb View Post
                            Hello. Has anyone heard any rumors or have any info about another upstate class? I'm going for the written psych the first week of March and I'm wondering if that means they're planning on having another class go through this year.
                            I've been cleared for appointment, passing the final step of the process, since 2011 and still waiting on a NYC academy that has more than 5-10 people off of our list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
                              I've been cleared for appointment, passing the final step of the process, since 2011 and still waiting on a NYC academy that has more than 5-10 people off of our list.
                              So just because they are still processing applicants that doesn't necessarily mean that they will be having another class anytime soon?

Comment

• Good to hear people are still being processed. This thread got a little bit quiet for a while. Good luck to all who are still being processed.

Nairb- check your inbox. Sent you a PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9517 users online. 280 members and 9237 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X