300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TruGuardian View Post
    You ONLY selected the districts that have the highest groups of candidates applying, and you are surprised...Really?
    I never said I was suprised, Chief. I just posted to see if anyone had any relevant information for me, like if they got a similar score and did get called. That ok with you?

Comment

• [QUOTE=AZ_longisland;319 I got a 92 on the 2009 exam, I checked the boxex for NYC, Nassau and Suffolk. I never received a call... I thought with a 92 id get a call for the city but no luck.[/QUOTE]

Go on the court officer website, & look at the canvass information, you should of been called, I had a similar score and completed the process for NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
        Go on the court officer website, & look at the canvass information, you should of been called, I had a similar score and completed the process for NYC
        Just did it, thank you brother. This is the type of information I was looking for, if only everybody could be as helpful.

I sent an email and ill call the number first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ_longisland View Post
          Just did it, thank you brother. This is the type of information I was looking for, if only everybody could be as helpful.

I sent an email and ill call the number first thing tomorrow morning.
          No problem and Good Luck with the process

Comment

• Thanks again. I just want to confirm my score again since its been years since I got my letter. Does anyone know if the score list is available online anywhere?

Comment

Thanks again. I just want to confirm my score again since its been years since I got my letter. Does anyone know if the score list is available online anywhere?
              I haven't seen the online score list since the scores first went out.

Comment

I never said I was suprised, Chief. I just posted to see if anyone had any relevant information for me, like if they got a similar score and did get called. That ok with you?
                "I thought with a 92 id get a call for the city but no luck."

Something you expect that doesn't happen, would be a?

Perhaps, you should have asked a question oppose to making a statement, that would alleviate any confusion. Glad you got the Info you were seeking, good luck with the process.

Comment

Thanks again. I just want to confirm my score again since its been years since I got my letter. Does anyone know if the score list is available online anywhere?
                  That list was posted online in the summer of 2010 and taken down soon after the scores were mailed out. You did well on that exam and I hope they can move you quickly through the process as many of those candidates are completed in their process for NYC and LI already.

Comment

• Originally posted by TruGuardian View Post
                    "I thought with a 92 id get a call for the city but no luck."

Something you expect that doesn't happen, would be a?

Perhaps, you should have asked a question oppose to making a statement, that would alleviate any confusion. Glad you got the Info you were seeking, good luck with the process.

If you go on the NYS Court website it will show the score(s) and rank(s) they have reached throughout the state. If you are within those numbers and have chosen any of those JD's, and have not been canvassed, I would contact OCA immediately. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Man this has died with the group going in hasn't it? Well I selected for the Jud. 5 and have to retest the HBR and hope to get the letter soon for when that will be. Was the class that started Monday for the NYC area only, just wondering about us upstate people near the Syracuse area.

Thanks

Comment

Last edited by AZ_longisland; 04-11-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Az.....Just a note, when you post here, you get the answers your post deserves. Not necessarily the answers you think you deserve.

Comment

Last edited by AZ_longisland; 04-11-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Hey Az...call OCA and ask. You should have gotten called for nyc. No way Nassau. OCA will give you your score & rank too. I'm bothered by your attitude though. No reason for it especially considering Dino has spent 30+ years in LE and the rest of us Court Officers who post were also in some form of LE before we switched. We break chops here. We break chops in real life a 100x harder. The mopes, dopes, skells, gangbangers, murderes, baby Momas, EDP's, supervisors , chief judges will break your chops 1000x harder. Just laugh it off and move on. This is the best answer I can give you.
                              http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                              NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Az.....If you get yourself in a knot over these comments, how are you going to handle the stress of the job?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7240 users online. 260 members and 6980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X