Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!! Hell froze over! Congratulations!!
    RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Congrats jontot!!!!!!!! the fun begins

Comment

• Originally posted by soon2retire View Post
        Holy Crap!! Hell froze over! Congratulations!!
        Originally posted by wabee View Post
        Congrats jontot!!!!!!!! the fun begins
        Thanks guys, it's been almost two years since I quit my job for this very hard to get spot. Anybody else received a call today? Cravan? Future? Angelo?
        Exam 2005/ 45-722
        Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
        Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
          Just received a phone call from the OCA and it's a good news folks! Dec. 17 it is!
          Congrats
          NYPD Exam: 0140, List# XX

Completed...

NYS Court Officer Exam: 45-758

Completed...

Comment

Thanks guys, it's been almost two years since I quit my job for this very hard to get spot. Anybody else received a call today? Cravan? Future? Angelo?
            Hey Jontot,

I also got the call today. Congrats man. It's been a long time coming. December 17th is right around the corner.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all your support.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChasinAdream View Post
              Congrats
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Cravan View Post
              Hey Jontot,

I also got the call today. Congrats man. It's been a long time coming. December 17th is right around the corner.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all your support.
              Congratulations to you as well Cravan. I will see you in two weeks man.
              Exam 2005/ 45-722
              Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
              Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

Thanks!

Congratulations to you as well Cravan. I will see you in two weeks man.
                Two weeks my friend.

Comment

• Congratulations to all of you who have been waiting for what seemed to be a lifetime. Do your best while in the academy. Now all I hope that the active list moves fast before it expires. Again, CONGRATULATIONS guys.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who got the call! Mouth shut Ears open and just do what they tell you haha! Cravan: Im especially glad you got a call. Keep us posted but you'll all disappear in two weeks when chief JB get his hands on you lmao. Good Luck!
                    http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                    NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Awesome news guys and congrats! I have been routing for all of you especially with having to retake the PAT....Now it's time to focus on the academy and your new career!

Comment

• Just a word from a really old guy...........as much as you will learn in the Academy, and as well prepared for the job you will be..............just remember when you get to your commands you are basically know-nothings. The last thing a Sergeant or seasoned Officer wants to hear is how to do something from a rookie. What unblind said above counts doubly when you get to a command. And I'm positive that after all the posters on this thread have been through, you will all survive the Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                          Just a word from a really old guy...........as much as you will learn in the Academy, and as well prepared for the job you will be..............just remember when you get to your commands you are basically know-nothings. The last thing a Sergeant or seasoned Officer wants to hear is how to do something from a rookie. What unblind said above counts doubly when you get to a command. And I'm positive that after all the posters on this thread have been through, you will all survive the Academy.

Hey there Dino. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been a Court Officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                            Congrats to everyone who got the call! Mouth shut Ears open and just do what they tell you haha! Cravan: Im especially glad you got a call. Keep us posted but you'll all disappear in two weeks when chief JB get his hands on you lmao. Good Luck!
                            Thanks Deacon. You have really been helpful during the rough times.

Comment

• Thank you all for the support!!!

Comment

• Dino makes a great point. The LAST THING anyone wants to hear you say is "But this is how they taught us" Please just learn the job first. I'm STILL learning everyday. Dont get me wrong the training is excellent and it is the foundation. You learn more when you actually are doing it. Learn the good habits from the seasoned officers not the bad Habits. You might also hear "I was never trained for that" YOU will be trained so keep that in mind. Enjoy getting pepper sprayed And if it looks like crap and smells like crap it probably is so be careful checking pockets! Trust me on this
                                Last edited by unblindeacon; 12-04-2012, 06:41 AM.
                                http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                                NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11125 users online. 485 members and 10640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X