Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, I gathered up everything on the list except the 1" block letters. I checked all over but didn't find anything. The vendor that they have on the sample page requires a 25 qty minimum purchase. Ez-transfers is the website.
    Last edited by GoingIn1981; 07-21-2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdlynbrook View Post
      Anybody know what the physical agility test consist of?
      Check New York Court officer academy website.

Comment

• Anyone heard any rumors about how many spots are open in the 4th JD?

Also, we heard from a good source that the Cohoes academy is starting on 8/16 and candidates are unlikely to hear anything until after 8/2. (which goes along with what dc1937 said above... thanks for that info by the way!) Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Where are the grades for the exam back in october??????

Comment

• Dukes- Here's what the Web site says:

THE RESULTS OF THE COURT OFFICER-TRAINEE EXAMINATION GIVEN IN OCTOBER AND DECEMBER OF 2009 (EXAM #45-758) ARE EXPECTED TO BE MAILED TO APPLICANTS NO EARLIER THAN JULY 2010.

The way that's worded, they will mail the results anytime from July on. They're really busy now getting the two academies up and running, so you may not hear anything until late August.... But hey, maybe I'm wrong and you'll get them in the mail tomorrow! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by GoingIn1981 View Post
              Yep, I gathered up everything on the list except the 1" block letters. I checked all over but didn't find anything. The vendor that they have on the sample page requires a 25 qty minimum purchase. Ez-transfers is the website.
              My wife was able to find some for me at www.stuff4scrapbooking.com. In the search area type in soft flock letters. Hope you can find it.

Comment

• Thx for the site but they didn't have neither blk or white. I found them on http://www.custom-studios.com/Retail.htm

Comment

• I am starting to feel like this career path isn't one I am going to get a chance at. It's been over 3 weeks since my medical and I haven't gotten anything back written or verbal. The academy is a week away when do they stop making calls?

Comment

• Scores are in for the last exam.

http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/...lts/2010.shtml

Comment

• ohh i did terrible 86.7 ill never get called

Comment

• thanks for the link

Originally posted by Kannons610 View Post
                        in the academy

Exam 8316

Comment

• Hello,

Thanks for the Link.. F..I got 75. Im dead.. :S
                          Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Hunter.......don't bet on that. There's probably a good number of folks on the list ahead of you that already have other jobs. The hiring may be slow, but the list lasts for 4 years. All commands are already working short and that is before the effect of the State buyout. Between the number of officers retiring and those that take court clerks spots, there should be substantial hiring in the next few years.
                            Last edited by Dinosaur32; 07-28-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Now what happens?
                              Last edited by imlikeaninja; 07-29-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Why do people with the same scores have different list numbers? Usually all the people who scored the same will have the same list number.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11122 users online. 485 members and 10637 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X