Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am off to Cohoes again for my psych. exam. I hope I can get there with the hurricane and all.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
      I am off to Cohoes again for my psych. exam. I hope I can get there with the hurricane and all.
      Is your psych exam today? I wonder if the OCA will conduct it during this hurricane.

      Comment


      • good luck max and be safe! it was a torrential downpour the day i drove up for my PAT. i was thinking to myself, if i can get through this drive, i can ace the PAT!! let us know how it went; i hope to be following in your footsteps soon!

        Comment


        • Funny, OCA Cancelled the exam but the instructor showed up and myself along with 4 other candidates (I think they were from JD 8) completed our written psych. exams. I just got home. Every idiot driver in america was on the road. I'm home safe now....Thank God!

          Comment


          • Has anyone tried to get ahold of their BI this week? I've tried but it seems like the line has been down all week from the storm.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Swartz319 View Post
              Has anyone tried to get ahold of their BI this week? I've tried but it seems like the line has been down all week from the storm.
              OCA was shut down last week. They are located by the battery and all of Manhatten south of a certain point had no power/steam/train service etc. It is slowly being restored and they may be up and running this week. My physical has been moved due to storm. I hope the rest of you made out better then I cause we lost nearly everything.
              Last edited by FutureCtOfr; 11-06-2012, 07:52 AM. Reason: spelling
              Test 45-722
              Rank 21XX
              was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

              Comment


              • Im very sorry to here that Future. I saw so much of the devastation first hand where I live. My heart goes out to you and your family.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dbon View Post
                  Im very sorry to here that Future. I saw so much of the devastation first hand where I live. My heart goes out to you and your family.
                  Thank you for that. This Nor'Easter sure hasnt helped either. Right now there looks to be no end so we just keep plugging along. I just pray we get power soon otherwise i am starting to worry about burst pipes in addition to the rest of the devestation. And those hot showers that right now come every few days would be nice to happen alittle more often as well.
                  Test 45-722
                  Rank 21XX
                  was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

                  Comment


                  • I took the Dec '09 test. The class going in in Dec (possibly pushed to Jan now because of the storm) will contain the people from the cancelled class as well as anyone on the new list high enough to fill it. I'm guessing after a couple of years, not everyone who was supposed to start back then was still interested.

                    How do I know? I'm ranked 1xx on the Dec '09 test, and passed my psych and background checks over a year ago. I'm scheduled for my pre-academy physical next week.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sogaard View Post
                      I took the Dec '09 test. The class going in in Dec (possibly pushed to Jan now because of the storm) will contain the people from the cancelled class as well as anyone on the new list high enough to fill it. I'm guessing after a couple of years, not everyone who was supposed to start back then was still interested.

                      How do I know? I'm ranked 1xx on the Dec '09 test, and passed my psych and background checks over a year ago. I'm scheduled for my pre-academy physical next week.

                      That's good news, even though I know I won't be called cause my list # is much lower, but atleast progress is being made. Are they making you retake the agility test?

                      Comment


                      • I haven't received any other notice except to report to my physical. I plan on giving OCA a call soon to see if I can get any more information.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sogaard View Post
                          I haven't received any other notice except to report to my physical. I plan on giving OCA a call soon to see if I can get any more information.
                          Dont bother calling OCA. They are still shut down for now. You will need to contact the people who sent you the confirmation letters. Greg Salerno or someone in that office which happens to be upstate. They are up and running. Downstate they are moving people around to try and compensate. But as of yesterday they said it would be difficult to reach anyone from Manhattan at this time or in the near future.
                          Test 45-722
                          Rank 21XX
                          was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

                          Comment


                          • Congrats Sogaard! What JD did you process for?
                            Last edited by Retriever; 11-08-2012, 03:37 PM.

                            Comment


                            • NYC.

                              I have a call in to OCA in Albany to get clarification on something though. I'll post about it when I get an answer.

                              Comment


                              • Hey all,

                                It's been a tough few weeks for some of us due to hurricane Sandy. I myself have been displaced since 10/29/12, but thank God my power and heat was restored yesterday. I 'll keep all persons suffering from Sandy's wrath in my prayers. Please keep your heads up because there is light at the end of the tunnel.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8652 users online. 459 members and 8193 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X