Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just telephoned Oca to make sure they received my letter. Informed me pretty medical will be schedule for approx nov 1 and 2nd and possible pat again to make sure you not incapacitated The tentative class date is 12/17 if all goes according to plans. This time I will not quit my job until after the academy just in case

Comment

• I cant believe after the run around we have gone through already we would be subjected to another PAT. They really are just trying to make us squeeze out every obstacle course they can. It is ridiculous at this point!
      Test 45-722
      Rank 21XX
      was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
        Best Wishes to all going int the Academy!!
        Thanks Dinosaur. You have really been helpful throughout this process.

Comment

• It is messed up that we may have to re-take the PAT. It is not right because we have been through so much and was told that we would only have to complete a pre-appointment medical before entering the academy. Most of us quit our jobs and have been unemployed for over a year. What a smack in the face!!! I just started my employment and can't call out for two days because I'm still on probation. I am not sure how I'm going to pull this off without risking my current stable employment.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. We already lost our jobs once and my current job will think nothing of kicking me to the curb if i have to take multiple days off or if they find out i may be leaving for another job. They are really making this as difficult as possible. And if i end up out of work again my wife will stroke out. (rightfully so)

Originally posted by Cravan View Post
            It is messed up that we may have to re-take the PAT. It is not right because we have been through so much and was told that we would only have to complete a pre-appointment medical before entering the academy. Most of us quit our jobs and have been unemployed for over a year. What a smack in the face!!! I just started my employment and can't call out for two days because I'm still on probation. I am not sure how I'm going to pull this off without risking my current stable employment.
            Test 45-722
            Rank 21XX

Comment

• Guys, hang in there. NYS has a funny way of showing you just who really calls the shots. Just stay strong and keep your heads up and everything will work out. G/L

Comment

• Got my call this afternoon. They are scheduling Medical for Thursday 1st, Friday 2nd and Monday 5th. They told me we are scheduled to redo the PAT on Monday the 19th of November with a tentative date for academy of 17th of December. Looks like we are gonna have to suck it up and do it all over again. Look forward to seeing the rest of you from my class there.
                Test 45-722
                Rank 21XX

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCtOfr View Post
                  Got my call this afternoon. They are scheduling Medical for Thursday 1st, Friday 2nd and Monday 5th. They told me we are scheduled to redo the PAT on Monday the 19th of November with a tentative date for academy of 17th of December. Looks like we are gonna have to suck it up and do it all over again. Look forward to seeing the rest of you from my class there.
                  Thats awesome news, Good luck to all of you guys. Start working out and you should have no problem getting through the PAT.

Comment

Got my call this afternoon. They are scheduling Medical for Thursday 1st, Friday 2nd and Monday 5th. They told me we are scheduled to redo the PAT on Monday the 19th of November with a tentative date for academy of 17th of December. Looks like we are gonna have to suck it up and do it all over again. Look forward to seeing the rest of you from my class there.
                    You know what to expect this time and how to train for it...you've been there done that...now go back and ace it again!
                    Good luck to you and the rest with the PAT/Pre med!

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                      You know what to expect this time and how to train for it...you've been there done that...now go back and ace it again!
                      Good luck to you and the rest with the PAT/Pre med!
                      LOL
                      your right but i still dont have to be happy with it.
                      thanks and good luck to you as well.
                      Test 45-722
                      Rank 21XX

Comment

I received the same call Future. I chose Nov 1st for the medical. Furthermore, I have been working out intensively. I am taking this opportunity very seriously. Good luck to you and everyone!!! Let's make this happen ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                          Thats awesome news, Good luck to all of you guys. Start working out and you should have no problem getting through the PAT.
                          Thanks Max.

Comment

• I got call also chose my medical for Friday so I can get 3 day weekend from my job. I need a break look forward to seeing all you for the pats

Comment

• Are you fellow 2005 guys ready to take the pre-appointment medical and PAT?
                              Last edited by Cravan; 10-28-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by angelo3456 View Post
                                I got call also chose my medical for Friday so I can get 3 day weekend from my job. I need a break look forward to seeing all you for the pats
                                I look forward to seeing you all as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10553 users online. 206 members and 10347 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X