Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****!!!

Comment

• I just checked my mail and saw the same letter Jontot.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the support during the difficult times!!! You all are the best!!!

Comment

• Congrats guys!! I hope I can join you at the academy.

Comment

• It's great to see that they did right by you guys (those from the cancelled class). Congrats to all of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
              I wonder where all of us stand that are halfway through the process. Probably will have to wait until the next class.
              Max -- It would appear like only those people who were part of the class that was cancelled in 2010 (off the previous exam) received a letter. I'm ranked mid 500's off the 2009 exam and haven't received a letter, leading me to believe that they are currently gauging how many people from that cancelled class are still interested/will pass the medical again before doing anything with our exam.

If you took the 2009 exam and got this letter, please let us know.

I plan on calling my investigator this week to see if they know anything, last I spoke to them I was told there was a possible academy in Oct/Nov this year.

Comment

• Thanks once again for the support!!! We needed this dose of good news. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens next.

Comment

• Hey all, I telephoned the OCA today and was informed that a new recruit class is planned for mid-December.

I was also told that we would have to complete another PAT. I was not expecting to hear that. Hopefully we do not!!!

Comment

• sounds like they think you all got outta shape while you were waiting...hope you all get through and into academy! good luck to all. still waiting for BI to b completed...have 27 years of employment history for him to get through...ugh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                      Hey all, I telephoned the OCA today and was informed that a new recruit class is planned for mid-December.

I was also told that we would have to complete another PAT. I was not expecting to hear that. Hopefully we do not!!!
                      How long is the PAT good for, I believe I read somewhere on here its between 12-18months?

Comment

• I am not sure how long the PAT is good for. I telephoned the OCA again and was told that the tentative date for the academy is Dec 17, 2012. Furthermore, the PAT may be needed to ensure that candidates are ready for the physical requirements of the academy.

Comment

• Has anyone been told whether it is only the canceled class or if it will be bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by isler45 View Post
                            Has anyone been told whether it is only the canceled class or if it will be bigger.
                            Hey Isler45,

I have not been told this.

Comment

• I also received the same letter. I got it this afternoon. It says in the letter we will " be contacted to schedule a pre-appointment medical examination." If we were going to have to pass the PAT again i am pretty sure it would have been mentioned in the letter. Atleast i sure hope; That test was grueling! I have already responded by e-mail and will fax the signed letter in tomorrow as soon as i get to work. Guys and Gals this may be it finally. Still keeping my fingers crossed-They couldnt do this to us a second time could they..............
                              Test 45-722
                              Rank 21XX
                              was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

Comment

• Best Wishes to all going int the Academy!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16824 users online. 530 members and 16294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X