Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goingin1981 and Noops have either of you been able to locate the elbow and knee pads we need? I have been looking for a while now and can't find any online or in stores.

Comment

• Hey ny1028, I haven't purchased knee or elbow pads yet but I will check sometime this week. I will stop at Modell's, sports authority, & dick's will be my last option. If you don't have access to any of these stores than eBay or amazon should be a good alternative.

Comment

• Thanks, I checked models and dicks and they dont have plain colors. Will check amazon

Comment

• I got mine from Modells. Go the volleyball section. The problems I have finding are the all white cross trainers and the 1" block letters in black.
          Last edited by Noops; 07-18-2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Check staples or office max for the block letters. White air force I (aka uptowns) or all white reebox from any sneaker store. Should not be too hard to find.

Comment

• Noops: I got all white New Balance cross trainers from Famous Footwear for about $50. They're comfortable so far and i know NB shoes have usually held up well for me. (Not sure of your guys requirements but there is a tiny little amount of grey on them, Famous Footwear of Massapequa)

Comment

• The air force 1s are basketball sneakers though. Not sure what strict they are on that and on if there's a little bit of other colors in it.

Comment

• Completed my medical exam 6/30/10..........and I am anxiously waiting for a call myself.

Comment

• If you look at the pictures on there website of previous classes you will see people with a little bit of color in there shoes. I'm not sure when they came out with those pictures and when all white shoes where enforced.

Comment

• Cohoes

Just got off the phone today with the woman who was scheduling the final medicals before the academies and she said that the Cohoes Academy will be starting Aug. 12th and that she was sorry that everyone will have short notice because they are backed up trying to get everyone ready for the Manhattan academy. She told me that I would hear by next Thursday which would only give me two weeks to get prepared. Hope somebody else can clarify this as well as that is not much time but, oh well. I'd rather be hired! Hope to see some people there if I make it from here!

Comment

• Anybody know what the physical agility test consist of?

Comment

• question..the people that are getting called up.what year did ya take the test??

Comment

• ajp165...I think it was 2005. It's been so long..i almost forgot.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten their results yet? I know it said July so we should be getting them soon
                              As a Corrections Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve my community; to safeguard the lives and property within my jurisdiction; to protect against deception, oppression or intimidation; to prevent violence or disorder; and to respect and preserve the constitutional rights of all.

Comment

• Has anyone else received a call for the Manhattan Academy class? Also are they calling the home phone or cell phones? Has anyone received there pre-employment medical results in the mail? I took mine on June 30, 2010, and I am still waiting for my call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8636 users online. 249 members and 8387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X