• Show
Clear All

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Oh cool just wondering

Leave a comment:

• Joefromgc
    commented on 's reply
    No they treat you the same as everyone else. I’m LEO and I thought mine would move quicker but it doesn’t. Lol

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Since I'm already a LEO will the process move quickly for background.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, once their investigation of you is complete the results are sent to the board for approval. You can appeal a decision that goes against you most of the time. Its best to just be honest and truthful, and let them know whatever information they request

• BetterLuckNext
    replied
    Does the investigator make the decision for you to proceed to the next step, if so, can you get a second chance?

Leave a comment:

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    I'm guessing it's like nypd I brought my investigator tons of paperwork as well

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    replied
    After you pass PAT, you get an appointment to bring in ALOT or documents. At that time they'll give you an investigator and youll give them your paperwork

Leave a comment:

• Joefromgc
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Rodney. I don’t think this necessarily means our class is pushed back. Upstate and downstate do their process at different times. Last week I called to inquire and the lady told me that no news came about that our class was pushed back or anything like that. Summer may be for the upstate candidates. I can’t imagine they are pushing for spring but only offering the PAT now. There’s no way anybody will make spring if they are only offering the PAT now. It’s another 6 months of waiting after that.

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    when do you get assigned an background investigator

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Start slow like a light jog, then pick up your speed as the levels increase. Definitely practice that specific test. You can find the beep test on youtube and just follow the instructions

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    Keep going til you cant.
    My goal was to get to level 5-1.
    Last edited by AMP519; 02-10-2022, 08:27 AM.

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Thks how s the beep test how many levels are there

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyTheStrong1 View Post
    Bottom of barrel 78, I guess location to I put my location upstate.
    Maybe the summer class is for upstate then. Since that's the location you put

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure you watch these videos to see exactly what you have to do. And make sure your practice. You go in unprepared you will fail https://youtube.com/channel/UCu16eN4h3-c_eljguM-pXFA

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Bottom of barrel 78, I guess location to I put my location upstate.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4389 users online. 262 members and 4127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X