300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum, just wondering if anyone has heard of a new date for an academy?
    Last edited by Thomps12; 09-27-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeyboy49 View Post
      Hey guys ... just wondering if I made a mistake by declining canvass letters for JD's 3,4,5 & 6 for the C.O. job ... also declined the canvass letter for JD 4 for the Court Assistant job ... I live in Suffolk County and was rolling the dice that I would be canvassed again for something downstate for both of these jobs ... and if you guys think I messed up, can I reverse my actions ... I'm getting nervous about this ... thanks in advance ...

Court Officer - Rank 42XX - 10/2009
      Court Asisstant - Rank 6XX - 10/2010

Hey Monkeyboy,

I wish you would've chosen the closes JD near you. Call the OCA and see what you can do to rectify your situation. Good luck!

Comment

• I'm ecstatic to see intense screening process activity. Good luck to all!

Comment

• for the guys processing for NYC how long did your Oral psych take when yall interviewed? Mine was rather quick. He said i'll receive a letter in about 2weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
            for the guys processing for NYC how long did your Oral psych take when yall interviewed? Mine was rather quick. He said i'll receive a letter in about 2weeks.
            Hey Action,

Did you score 91.7 or higher on the 2009 Court Officer exam?

Comment

• i was there with you max. female with blue tank on. i too am sore!! 40 situps in one minute is killing me now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
                i was there with you max. female with blue tank on. i too am sore!! 40 situps in one minute is killing me now!!!
                I am still sore and this is day three. I did not keep track of how many sit ups I did but I think it was around 50. I think the bike is what really made me sore.
                Last edited by Max 1618; 09-21-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• ah so you went on tues. i was there on wed. my legs are sore from the bike sprint and i use a bike 5 days a week at my gym for up to 13 miles..i think it was the all out push that got us!

Comment

• Some of my past employers will not verify by mail and only provide an automated phone number or website for the investigator to go to. Has anyone had the same issue with their previous employers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                      Hey Action,

Did you score 91.7 or higher on the 2009 Court Officer exam?
                      Sorry for the delayed response been having problems posting but yes I scored 91.7. How quick was your oral psych went you took it Craven?

Comment

• Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
                        ah so you went on tues. i was there on wed. my legs are sore from the bike sprint and i use a bike 5 days a week at my gym for up to 13 miles..i think it was the all out push that got us!
                        Yes mine was Tues. Nissan what JD did you get your appt. for? Everyone in my class seemed to be from Buffalo. I got my appt. for JD 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                          Sorry for the delayed response been having problems posting but yes I scored 91.7. How quick was your oral psych went you took it Craven?
                          Okay, cool! My oral psych took about an hour.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cravan;3147663]Okay, cool! My oral psych took about an hour.

Am I gonna get a letter from psych saying pass or fail? And after that I guess its Evaluation Board or pre hire medical right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                              Yes mine was Tues. Nissan what JD did you get your appt. for? Everyone in my class seemed to be from Buffalo. I got my appt. for JD 6.
                              i was canvasssed for 6th
                              JD as well. live in tompkins county

Comment

• Hey Action Mine was about a half hour

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9422 users online. 239 members and 9183 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X