Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
    Depends on your rank. Once you finish the whole process, you get put on a list in rank order, which is now obviously missing a large number of people.
    Why because of the long process? My rank 24**

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Action82 View Post
      Why because of the long process? My rank 24**
      Nah, just because many people do get DQ'd along the way for various reasons. I'm in the mid 500's and without giving too much info away, my investigator told me I was way, WAYYYYY higher ranked on his list.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
        Nah, just because many people do get DQ'd along the way for various reasons. I'm in the mid 500's and without giving too much info away, my investigator told me I was way, WAYYYYY higher ranked on his list.
        So you have completed everything, your just waiting? And i wonder if my rank is good enough, I pray so

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
          Nah, just because many people do get DQ'd along the way for various reasons. I'm in the mid 500's and without giving too much info away, my investigator told me I was way, WAYYYYY higher ranked on his list.
          Hey Kabbage-
          How much time passed between your first canvass letter and when you were told you were cleared for the academy?

          Comment


          • Yes, just waiting. First canvass to cleared was 16 months I believe, however from reading the posts from the past couple of weeks, there was much more time between each step when I was going through it.

            Comment


            • Guys, I just got back from PAT. I don't know if I am getting old or if they set out to really kick our butts today. I am super sore!!! It's a full day of bustin your tail and your brain. Just remember to bring all your required paperwork and lots of water. Good luck all!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                For NYC, any chance when the academy does happen i might be joining you if i complete everything?
                NYC? I thought the OCA canvassed NYC already. There is a strong possibility you might be joining me if there is a large NYC recruit class. Good luck with the rest of the process.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                  Guys, I just got back from PAT. I don't know if I am getting old or if they set out to really kick our butts today. I am super sore!!! It's a full day of bustin your tail and your brain. Just remember to bring all your required paperwork and lots of water. Good luck all!!!
                  Hey Max,

                  The PAT is no joke. I hope you passed.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                    NYC? I thought the OCA canvassed NYC already. There is a strong possibility you might be joining me if there is a large NYC recruit class. Good luck with the rest of the process.
                    Thanks a lot, and yes NYC. I know its a few of us from NYC but I don't see to many, mostly upstate on here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                      Guys, I just got back from PAT. I don't know if I am getting old or if they set out to really kick our butts today. I am super sore!!! It's a full day of bustin your tail and your brain. Just remember to bring all your required paperwork and lots of water. Good luck all!!!
                      How long was your day? I know you had to meet with the BI after physical. Did you get the written psych as well?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                        How long was your day? I know you had to meet with the BI after physical. Did you get the written psych as well?
                        Day started at 930am. Do not stroll in at the last minute. I was there at 845am. You will talk with some people from OCA including the Chief. Then on to the PAT. This lasts about 4-5 hours. (I hope you are in shape). Like Craven said, the PAT is no joke. Then you get a small break before your paperwork starts. After that you will meet your investigator. I was out at 7pm and had a 5 hour ride home in a major thunderstorm (yes the kind where all the cars are pulled to the side of the road).

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                          Hey Max,

                          The PAT is no joke. I hope you passed.
                          Me too, I think I did better than average on everything.

                          Comment


                          • Great, I'm fighting a stomach infection and have to go through hell... This is going to suck....... Oh well, do the best I can......

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                              Day started at 930am. Do not stroll in at the last minute. I was there at 845am. You will talk with some people from OCA including the Chief. Then on to the PAT. This lasts about 4-5 hours. (I hope you are in shape). Like Craven said, the PAT is no joke. Then you get a small break before your paperwork starts. After that you will meet your investigator. I was out at 7pm and had a 5 hour ride home in a major thunderstorm (yes the kind where all the cars are pulled to the side of the road).
                              Did you do the written psych question?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                                Did you do the written psych question?
                                Nope, They said that would be scheduled after the results come in from PAT. I would guess within a month or two.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4947 users online. 282 members and 4665 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X