Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain how the arm and leg lifts on the PAT are performed? I can see weights aren't used in the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
      Can anyone explain how the arm and leg lifts on the PAT are performed? I can see weights aren't used in the picture.
      From my understanding you are standing on some kind of pad that measures the force as you pull up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sweetworld View Post
        From my understanding you are standing on some kind of pad that measures the force as you pull up.
        Your exactly right 1sweetworld, your just pulling a chain that is attach to a wooden box that is not moving anywhere and if the box does move, u must be Superman lol

Comment

• I know facial hair is not allowed in the academy but does anyone know about facial hair once your out of academy at your command?

Comment

• Originally posted by Action82 View Post
            Your exactly right 1sweetworld, your just pulling a chain that is attach to a wooden box that is not moving anywhere and if the box does move, u must be Superman lol
            Is there a certain amount of times you need to lift the chain? Or just once to measure your strength?

Comment

Is there a certain amount of times you need to lift the chain? Or just once to measure your strength?
              If I'm not mistaken you lift it twice, you really don't know how your doing on it you just try to rip the chain off lol

Comment

If I'm not mistaken you lift it twice, you really don't know how your doing on it you just try to rip the chain off lol
                And try not to get hurt doing it...thanks for info!

Comment

• For those who already met with their investigator and had to fill out envelopes to former employers...do they want the address where you worked or the corporate office? Usually corporate verifies all the employee info. Just trying to be prepared and have both addresses ready for the BI.

Comment

For those who already met with their investigator and had to fill out envelopes to former employers...do they want the address where you worked or the corporate office? Usually corporate verifies all the employee info. Just trying to be prepared and have both addresses ready for the BI.
                    I just had my addresses where I worked but having the corprorate addresses couldn't hurt.

Comment

• Just took my written psych was the only one there lol & Oral psych scheduled for Thursday, wish me luck

Comment

For those who already met with their investigator and had to fill out envelopes to former employers...do they want the address where you worked or the corporate office? Usually corporate verifies all the employee info. Just trying to be prepared and have both addresses ready for the BI.
                        I listed the actual locations where I worked. 2 of the places didn't keep records in house, so I just had to email my investigator the corporate addresses and that was all squared away.

Comment

I just had my addresses where I worked but having the corprorate addresses couldn't hurt.
                          Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
                          I listed the actual locations where I worked. 2 of the places didn't keep records in house, so I just had to email my investigator the corporate addresses and that was all squared away.
                          I will try and have both if possible. A few of the places I worked at closed their location so I think I will need 2 anyway. Just want to make it as easy as possible for the BI.

Comment

Just took my written psych was the only one there lol & Oral psych scheduled for Thursday, wish me luck
                            Hey Action,

Are you processing for NYC or upstate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                              Hey Action,

Are you processing for NYC or upstate?
                              For NYC, any chance when the academy does happen i might be joining you if i complete everything?

Comment

For NYC, any chance when the academy does happen i might be joining you if i complete everything?
                                Depends on your rank. Once you finish the whole process, you get put on a list in rank order, which is now obviously missing a large number of people.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7714 users online. 385 members and 7329 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X