Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SCOSGT4LIFE View Post
    I hope you all do well, and get hired soon...we need the bodies...we are so short, it's getting dangerous, and with the classes from the '82 test getting ready to retire (me included), there should be plenty of openings..key word is SHOULD!...Good Luck to you all...
    Thanks for the heads up, SCOSGT4LIFE.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
      Civil, Is your PAT on Tues or Thurs?
      Just went for pre-med on Thursday so the PAT is still to come.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Action82 View Post
        hello everyone, new to the thread but not to the forum, been going through process with Courts for NYC district and city corrections. Took the courts exam in Oct. 09. My court investigator submitted my file and just got called for my written psych to go in on Tuesday and Oral on Thursday. i know this is the question everyone ask but no1 really knows but any word on a academy for NYC?
        Thought the written portion of the psych was supposed to be completed right after the PAT?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
          Thought the written portion of the psych was supposed to be completed right after the PAT?
          The steps in the process seem to vary depending if you are processing upstate or downstate.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
            Thought the written portion of the psych was supposed to be completed right after the PAT?
            Im not sure of the difference from upstate to downstate, I'm just happy things seem o be moving along. After almost 7months of hearin from my investiagor exactly twice, I spoke to her about 5times this month with her callling me 4 of those times. Hope that means something's gonna happen soon.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Action82 View Post
              Im not sure of the difference from upstate to downstate, I'm just happy things seem o be moving along. After almost 7months of hearin from my investiagor exactly twice, I spoke to her about 5times this month with her callling me 4 of those times. Hope that means something's gonna happen soon.
              Good news once you pass the BI....should move quickly after that step. Good luck with the pysch!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Retriever View Post
                The steps in the process seem to vary depending if you are processing upstate or downstate.
                I agree, although the OCA website claims the written pysch test will be administered on the same day as PAT. I know the oral is supposed to be scheduled after the BI is completed.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                  Good news once you pass the BI....should move quickly after that step. Good luck with the pysch!
                  Thanks a lot!! Can't wait. I'm actually processing for Corrections also but hope Courts call me first lol

                  Comment


                  • I'm hearing there was an academy class that was scheduled for October but was pushed back to November

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sgtforlife50 View Post
                      I'm hearing there was an academy class that was scheduled for October but was pushed back to November
                      Do you know if it would be just for the class that was cancelled in 2011 or would they put in pplthat took the exam after and finished the process?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Action82 View Post
                        Do you know if it would be just for the class that was cancelled in 2011 or would they put in pplthat took the exam after and finished the process?
                        I don't know but I have to go to the academy in a few days if I remember I'll ask about that

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sgtforlife50 View Post
                          I don't know but I have to go to the academy in a few days if I remember I'll ask about that
                          Thanks a lot. Hope you remember lol

                          Comment


                          • Max,

                            Good luck tomorrow! I'm nervous as hell just thinking about Thursday! Not sure if you were told this also, but when I confirmed my appointment, he told me to arrive extra early to start filling out paperwork. He also said to plan on being there until 7 or 8pm so bring food/snacks.

                            Comment


                            • finally i am able to post!!! going on wed for PAT and meeting with BI. good luck to all!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nissan51 View Post
                                finally i am able to post!!! going on wed for PAT and meeting with BI. good luck to all!!!
                                Welcome to the forum and good luck on your PAT!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11307 users online. 393 members and 10914 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X