Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else appointed to JD 6?

Comment

• Is anyone else going down to Cohoes on the 19th for their Pre-Med?

Comment

• Got my results today, passed the PT test. Continuing the process!

Comment

• Nice, congrats!!!!!

How was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swartz319 View Post
            Got my results today, passed the PT test. Continuing the process!
            Congratulations! Must feel nice!

Comment

• For those going to take the PAT. There is no set order in which the sections are taken. Everyone is split into groups and those groups each go to 1 area and complete it before moving on. You could start on the Sit-ups or on the Gun steadiness test. So dont assume you will go in any set direction. The test is hard and as stated before you must give each section more then 100% to assure not just passing that part but to cover any other section in that group you might do mediocre in. The sit-ups i saw people do as few as 8 and i somehow managed to do 44. I remember leaving the facility at the end of the day completely drained. Just be prepared and give it your all and you should be ok.
              Test 45-722
              Rank 21XX
              was scheduled for january 6th 2011 class that was cancelled

Comment

• Wow, 8 Sit-up's. I can do that.

Comment

• Question regarding the pull-up trainer portion of PAT:
                  I know you have to pull yourself up on different levels, but is there a set number of pull-ups you have to do at each level?

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                    Question regarding the pull-up trainer portion of PAT:
                    I know you have to pull yourself up on different levels, but is there a set number of pull-ups you have to do at each level?
                    THe pull up trainer is in slightly more then a 45 degree position to start and you must pull up 3 reps in that position. I dont recall exactly but i think it might have been position 4 or 5. So if you did only 1 pull up your score was say 4-1. If you did 2 your score was 4-2 and so on. If you complete all 3 for position 4 then you have a few minutes to rest and the trainer is moved to position 5. And then you have to do 3 more. They have stated it looks better to atleast get 1 done for the next position so 5-1 looks better then 4-3. And the first position or 2 or not too difficult but the level of difficulty goes up alot with each new position. Good luck!
                    Test 45-722
                    Rank 21XX

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCtOfr View Post
                      THe pull up trainer is in slightly more then a 45 degree position to start and you must pull up 3 reps in that position. I dont recall exactly but i think it might have been position 4 or 5. So if you did only 1 pull up your score was say 4-1. If you did 2 your score was 4-2 and so on. If you complete all 3 for position 4 then you have a few minutes to rest and the trainer is moved to position 5. And then you have to do 3 more. They have stated it looks better to atleast get 1 done for the next position so 5-1 looks better then 4-3. And the first position or 2 or not too difficult but the level of difficulty goes up alot with each new position. Good luck!
                      Can you start at position 5 and work your way down? I would rather get the hard ones out of the way before getting tired out with the easier ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCtOfr View Post
                        Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                          Can you start at position 5 and work your way down? I would rather get the hard ones out of the way before getting tired out with the easier ones.
                          NOPE! As stated-You start at lowest position and work your way up. The idea is it increases in difficulty as you go. Remember you are on a sled with wheels so the first level or so is pretty easy. Then you have to start pulling up your weight "PLUS" the weight of the sled once you get to a certain level-no one made it to the top. Just do as many as you can
                          Test 45-722
                          Rank 21XX

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
                            Thanks for the info!
                            No Problem!
                            Test 45-722
                            Rank 21XX

Comment

• When I took it, I did the arm crank about 150 times. 59 situps, completed 2 full sets of pull ups and 4 pull ups on the 3rd stage. Hit the circle a few times for the hand steadiness. I passed so if you guys hit around those numbers you'll be fine as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swartz319 View Post
                                When I took it, I did the arm crank about 150 times. 59 situps, completed 2 full sets of pull ups and 4 pull ups on the 3rd stage. Hit the circle a few times for the hand steadiness. I passed so if you guys hit around those numbers you'll be fine as well!
                                59 SIT-UPS

Now you are just being a show off!
                                Test 45-722
                                Rank 21XX

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17602 users online. 539 members and 17063 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X