Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goingin- SWEET!!! Congratulations! Manhattan or Cohoes academy? I'm assuming Manhattan....

Comment

• Manhattan..

Comment

• Very cool. Hoping to hear something about Cohoes soon too! ;-)

Comment

• sorry to hijack- hopefully this wasn't asked a million times already, but any word on when those of us who took the exam in 2009 will get the results?
          and grats to those of you that are going to the academy!

Comment

• dtany....they still say July on their website. So sometime in the next 2 weeks I guess.

"Results of Court Officer-Trainee Examination 45-758 are expected to be mailed to applicants on or about July 2010."

Comment

• Thank you & gl

Comment

• For those waiting for the academy, there is over a $1,000 needed for the first week of training for books, equipment, etc. So I'm just giving ya'll a heads up.

Comment

• I made it! That didn't take long at all.

Comment

• Congratulations Noops!! I assume you're Manhattan too? You guys are freaking my husband out! Every time one of you makes it, he's like "Are they Cohoes or Manhattan?" LOL Obviously we're waiting to hear about a Cohoes academy....

Comment

• dirk007..Yes...it's for the city. Sorry for freaking your husband out. I hope you guys get the call soon.

Comment

• I got the call also for manhattan! Its gonna be a long commute to the academy, 75 miles one way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk007 View Post
                          Congratulations Noops!! I assume you're Manhattan too? You guys are freaking my husband out! Every time one of you makes it, he's like "Are they Cohoes or Manhattan?" LOL Obviously we're waiting to hear about a Cohoes academy....
                          I'm pretty sure they're still planning a Cohoes academy for August or September. Yesterday was actually my last day as a Court Officer (I'm starting with a local police department on Monday) so I won't have immediate access to info like I used to. However I'll see what I can find out when I talk to people from my old command.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny1028 View Post
                            I got the call also for manhattan! Its gonna be a long commute to the academy, 75 miles one way!
                            Damn, 75 miles one way and there's no parking in the city either around the time frame of our training.

Comment

• Thanks Fuerza! That would be awesome! ;-)

NY- Congrats on making the academy!! Wow, 75 miles one way is pretty crazy... They can't set you up in a hotel during the week so you can just go home on weekends?

Comment

• No only Cohoes offers hotel for the week. The train will be my way to and from and have to leave my house at 6:00am to make it down in time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4643 users online. 214 members and 4429 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X