Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad to see that things are moving steadily. We all need to keep our eyes on the prize. Good luck to all!!!

Comment

• Hey Civil,

I also did not have to stand in front of the Evaluation Board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
        Hey Civil,

I also did not have to stand in front of the Evaluation Board.
        One less thing to worry about during the process. Must be nerve racking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sweetworld View Post
          WOW 2 hours.... they must have been more on the ball today. My appointment time was 9:30. I arrived in the building by about 9:10, and had to wait in line until about 9:50, once I was inside the room it was fast! I was done no later than 10:30, but they were re-testing a lot of the guys for BP. Mine was extremely higher than normal, I know I was nervous, but I'm normally 110/60 - their machine claimed i was like 149/70 (or maybe even higher)! But everything else was fine - height was with no shoes and she wrote down exact height, no rounding up or down. Got the letter to come back on 9/6 for full med. All of the guys I saw had full suits on, the women - not so much. Overall it seemed pretty relaxed.
          1sweet, CNY, Why do they keep scheduling our tests 2 days apart? Mine is on the 4th. Congrats to both of you for getting through round 1. I told you the BP machine was F'ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
            Hey Jontot,

Long time no hear. How have you been and what's new? You can PM me if you want.
            Sup Cravan,
            Although unemployment checks stop coming a month ago, we are doing well. I decided to be a housedad from now this summer. lol! It will be more expensive for us to put our 3 kids in the summer camp and just work for anything quick job around my area. How about you? How's school? I really hope they call us back asap but even that is not 100% sure as we still have to pass the pre-appointment medical again.
            Exam 2005/ 45-722
            Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
            Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
              Sup Cravan,
              Although unemployment checks stop coming a month ago, thanks God we are doing well. I decided to be a housedad from now this summer. lol! It will be more expensive for us to put our 3 kids in the summer camp and just work for anything quick job around my area. How about you? How's school? I really hope they call us back asap but even that is not 100% sure as we still have to pass the pre-appointment medical again.
              Exam 2005/ 45-722
              Pre-Appointment Medical-Passed on 11/29/2010
              Candidate for Jan. 2011 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by jontot View Post
                Sup Cravan,
                Although unemployment checks stop coming a month ago, we are doing well. I decided to be a housedad from now this summer. lol! It will be more expensive for us to put our 3 kids in the summer camp and just work for anything quick job around my area. How about you? How's school? I really hope they call us back asap but even that is not 100% sure as we still have to pass the pre-appointment medical again.
                Hey Jontot,

I'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing well. I recently graduated school and got a job right after. You're right about us not being guaranteed a Court Officer job. That is why I am not putting all my eggs in one basket. I am still running, doing push ups and sit ups. We have to be prepared when the OCA calls us back. We've come too far to give up. Good luck!!!

Comment

• I passed the board review and received my letter today saying I completed all phases of the process. Took a while. Let's hope there is a class not toooo far away.

Comment

• Originally posted by isler45 View Post
                    I passed the board review and received my letter today saying I completed all phases of the process. Took a while. Let's hope there is a class not toooo far away.
                    Was this from the 2009 test? What was your ranking?
                    Congratulations BTW

Comment

• Yes 2009 test. Rank in the 700's.

Comment

I passed the board review and received my letter today saying I completed all phases of the process. Took a while. Let's hope there is a class not toooo far away.
                        Hey Isler, congrats on completing the process. Did you get an immediate decision after you sat before the board?

Comment

• Hopefully, they will give an entrance exam soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                            Hopefully, they will give an entrance exam soon.
                            Look for an announcement on their website in the spring of 2013. The deadline was July 31st I believe in 2009 and the test in Oct/Dec 2009.

Comment

Yes 2009 test. Rank in the 700's.
                              Congratulations! Now you have to sit and wait...but at least knowing you're on the ready list. Must be a nice feeling.

Comment

Congrats Isler45. How was the review board process? I assume it was very nerve racking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9165 users online. 342 members and 8823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X