Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by morningstar77 View Post
    Hello everyone I'm a first time poster.

Brothers and sisters please don't let the frustration of waiting sour your hope. Insulting one another is not the energy that is needed right now...

Arrogance and rudeness are not virtues although patience is...

Let build up and not tear apart. Many of us have been waiting a very long time... My BI took well over a year due to the length of my history. I don't have a criminal record I have an excellent work history with references from politicians, clergy and all manner of professionals. My background was just long and complicated. Just give your investigator what is asked for and it will get done.
    Welcome to the forum and well said. We must conduct ourselves in a higher standard. Some of us will work with each other and we should have each others back at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knick1 View Post
      Thanks Cravan, appreciate all your info.
      You're welcome and thanks.

Comment

• Sadsack you are so right. I'm amazed how many of us think that we are a lock in to getting in. Heck some of us are going out buying hand guns and other work related gear already.

Its cool that we come here to share some info. But people please stop with the notion that you are entitled to the position. I myself scored OK, that's only 20% of getting the job.

God help us if some of you are ever issued a gun.
        Last edited by C21; 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and am currently going through the hiring process for the 3rd JD, with my pre-medical coming up here on September 12th. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and the same for all of you waiting out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by combatvet77 View Post
            Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and am currently going through the hiring process for the 3rd JD, with my pre-medical coming up here on September 12th. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and the same for all of you waiting out there!
            Welcome to the forum and good luck with your pre-medical. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

• Thank you Cravan, I will keep you updated how the process is going. Appreciate the well wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by combatvet77 View Post
                Thank you Cravan, I will keep you updated how the process is going. Appreciate the well wishes
                You're welcome.

Comment

• What happened? I leave the forum for a couple weeks and when I come back we have guys in here ready to choke each other out! Lets get this forum under control. Guys we are all adults (Some more than others) and I think this forum was designed to share info/ obtain info for new hires and guys already on the job. When did this turn into Bash-O-Rama. there is nothing wrong with guys who serve the country or guys that play xbox. In the end We all have the same goal.

Craven Whats up?

Comment

• Any word on the next exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                      What happened? I leave the forum for a couple weeks and when I come back we have guys in here ready to choke each other out! Lets get this forum under control. Guys we are all adults (Some more than others) and I think this forum was designed to share info/ obtain info for new hires and guys already on the job. When did this turn into Bash-O-Rama. there is nothing wrong with guys who serve the country or guys that play xbox. In the end We all have the same goal.

Craven Whats up?

Hey Max,

I'm good. Just trying to keep focused until the next academy. What's up with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                        Any word on the next exam?

NEXT COURT OFFICER EXAM INFORMATION

In order to become a NYS Court Officer, you must first take the Court Officer Exam. We do not anticipate offering the next Court Officer Exam before 2013.

Check back for announcements and instructions on how to apply for the next Court Officers examination.

We do not anticipate offering the next Court Officer exam before 2013.

Comment

• Got my Pre-Med on Aug. 14. Thank god I only have to drive to Syracuse. Anyone else got the pre-med on the 14th in Syracuse?

Comment

• Thanks Caravan!

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                              Thanks Caravan!
                              You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
                                Got my Pre-Med on Aug. 14. Thank god I only have to drive to Syracuse. Anyone else got the pre-med on the 14th in Syracuse?
                                Wow, that is next week. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8018 users online. 268 members and 7750 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X