Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless it changed recently, you won't have a problem. Hell, just before I retired, there were some biker co's w/ full sleeves.
    RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by soon2retire View Post
      Unless it changed recently, you won't have a problem. Hell, just before I retired, there were some biker co's w/ full sleeves.
      Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swartz319 View Post
        How fast was the step test? I'm trying to train for that but don't know how fast the pace would be.
        Acces the cbp.gov website and the recording for the Border Patrol step test is on their website. I imagine it will be very similar if not easier.

Comment

• Ok, I just recieved my Pre-Medical. It looks like I will be traveling to Syracuse. Only about a 1 hour drive for me. I got my weight into idle range (190 lbs) at 6'. I am 48 days into my P90X workout and really starting to see results. Thank god the process is still moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max 1618 View Post
            Ok, I just recieved my Pre-Medical. It looks like I will be traveling to Syracuse. Only about a 1 hour drive for me. I got my weight into idle range (190 lbs) at 6'. I am 48 days into my P90X workout and really starting to see results. Thank god the process is still moving.
            Great news! What is your scheduled date?

Comment

• Hey everyone, a few days ago I was asking about the Court Assistant list and low and behold I received a canvass letter yesterday for the job ... only problem is that it's way upstate (St Lawrence) and I live in Suffolk County ... I have 10 ten days to answer and I think I'm going to have to deny this location and hope I get something a little closer to home, same as I did last month for the canvass letters I received for the Court Officer job ... this is killing me !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeyboy49 View Post
                Hey everyone, a few days ago I was asking about the Court Assistant list and low and behold I received a canvass letter yesterday for the job ... only problem is that it's way upstate (St Lawrence) and I live in Suffolk County ... I have 10 ten days to answer and I think I'm going to have to deny this location and hope I get something a little closer to home, same as I did last month for the canvass letters I received for the Court Officer job ... this is killing me !!!
                I was canvassed for St. Lawrence over a month ago. They must be having a hard time getting candidates up there.

Comment

Ok, I just recieved my Pre-Medical. It looks like I will be traveling to Syracuse. Only about a 1 hour drive for me. I got my weight into idle range (190 lbs) at 6'. I am 48 days into my P90X workout and really starting to see results. Thank god the process is still moving.
                  Maybe I will see you, mine is scheduled for 8/16 in Syracuse (but I live here, so only a 5 minute drive for me)! I'm on my first week of p90x, but since I'm female it seems there is much more of a curve for our weight... which I don't quite get!!

Good Luck!!

Comment

Congrats Max!!! I hope it goes well. Good luck and keep me informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sweetworld View Post
                      Maybe I will see you, mine is scheduled for 8/16 in Syracuse (but I live here, so only a 5 minute drive for me)! I'm on my first week of p90x, but since I'm female it seems there is much more of a curve for our weight... which I don't quite get!!

Good Luck!!

Hey 1Sweetworld,

Good luck with your pre-medical. It's good to see that things are still moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                        Hey 1Sweetworld,

Good luck with your pre-medical. It's good to see that things are still moving.
                        Thanks Cravan! I thought these days would never come! Now just keeping my fingers crossed and trying to stay positive!

Comment

Good Luck!!
                          Thanks, Mine is scheduled for 8/14. Is your appt. for JD 6 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                            Congrats Max!!! I hope it goes well. Good luck and keep me informed.
                            Thank you for all your help. I just remembered, I should probably go get my eyes checked out. I would hate to fail the sight test...

Comment

Thanks, Mine is scheduled for 8/14. Is your appt. for JD 6 ?
                              Mine is for JD 5. When I talked to the woman to confirm my appointment she said she is in Buffalo this week doing pre-screenings. I wonder why they would send you to Syracuse then, seems like they would make their way back through the state.

Comment

Mine is for JD 5. When I talked to the woman to confirm my appointment she said she is in Buffalo this week doing pre-screenings. I wonder why they would send you to Syracuse then, seems like they would make their way back through the state.
                                I live in Rochester so I am right in the middle of Syracuse and Buffalo so it really does not matter. I am just thankful I dont have to travel to NYC or Albany

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8779 users online. 430 members and 8349 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X