Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    Hey fellas (and ladies perhaps). Those of us at the medical were told to start gathering what we needed for Day 1 at the academy. Anyone know what we are supposed to put all this stuff in? Black duffle bag? Gym bag?

Leave a comment:

• Jedicen
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir Thursday at 2 p.m.

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, def good news it's moving along

• AMP519
    replied
    Rodney. Nothing about 2 week notice or anything. More of a solid update and the updated medical we need

Leave a comment:

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    Same. Thursday appt too.
    Manhattan?

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    That's great, so happy this is moving along. Hope I get an email soon. Did they say anything about informing your job? Or not yet because it's all still pending?

• AMP519
    commented on 's reply
    December. Valid for 60 days so expect an email with appointment

• Jedicen
    replied
    Yup I just got an email as well. Retaking my blood and urine tests on Thursday. Tests were only good for 60 days. For an April class

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Also did the letter say you're going to be in that class? Or just that you have to retake that stuff?

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    That's great. When did you take the medical? Since I took it in Jan wondering how long the BP and urine is good for?

• AMP519
    replied
    I just got email that class is scheduled for April downstate. They gave me an appointment to retake bp/urine test since the ones we just took will be expired by april

Leave a comment:

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Oh cool just wondering

Leave a comment:

• Joefromgc
    commented on 's reply
    No they treat you the same as everyone else. I’m LEO and I thought mine would move quicker but it doesn’t. Lol

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Since I'm already a LEO will the process move quickly for background.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, once their investigation of you is complete the results are sent to the board for approval. You can appeal a decision that goes against you most of the time. Its best to just be honest and truthful, and let them know whatever information they request

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3413 users online. 265 members and 3148 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X