300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glock40 View Post
    Hey G6 what was your ranking? I'm in the 5,xxx and picked the 8th.
    I'm in the mid 5xxx. Does anyone know the score/rank they reached for the 8th? I didn't get canvassed for JD 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
      I'm in the mid 5xxx. Does anyone know the score/rank they reached for the 8th? I didn't get canvassed for JD 8.
      Me either, I scored a 88.3 and ranked 6XXX. i really wanted Buffalo.

Comment

Rank of 5xx. Pre screening Monday.

Comment

• Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by g60gti View Post
            Rank of 5xx. Pre screening Monday.

Good luck!!!

Comment

• Rank of 3xxx. Pre screen wednesday in Buffalo.

Comment

Hey Glock40-
                Were you ever canvassed for JD8?

Comment

• Pre-screening completed today. The full medical has been scheduled for next month. Anyone find out the date of the physical fitness exam?

Comment

• Civil,
                    No I haven't heard a thing yet. For awhile I just kinda forgot about it. I'm starting to get anxious seeing others are moving along.

Comment

Civil,
                      No I haven't heard a thing yet. For awhile I just kinda forgot about it. I'm starting to get anxious seeing others are moving along.
                      Just found out they only reached low 4,000's and score of 90. Is JD8 the only JD you selected?

Comment

• I finished pretty much the entire process over a year ago with the last things being the psych written and meeting with the BI and giving all the necessary paperwork. I haven't heard anything back since then, I know they haven't had any classes scheduled but shouldn't I have heard something by now one way or another?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seino331 View Post
                          I finished pretty much the entire process over a year ago with the last things being the psych written and meeting with the BI and giving all the necessary paperwork. I haven't heard anything back since then, I know they haven't had any classes scheduled but shouldn't I have heard something by now one way or another?
                          Contact your BI every few months and he/she will update u. Im thinking OCA isn't going to send u anything unless there is a class.

Comment

• Civil,

Yes I only picked the 8th. My wife has a decent job and I figured that the 8th was broad enough that there might be a good chance of getting in.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything from the canvass? I turned mine in 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

Comment

• Yes I have recieved a conditional letter for the 5th a couple weeks ago. I am in Mississippi now though getting ready to mobilize for the Military so idk if I recieved medical as of yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4270 users online. 220 members and 4050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X