• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
    Great advice! Thanks!
    You're welcome.

Comment

• To all current and former Court Officers, how long does it take for a Court Officer to obtain their 1st and 2nd longevity pay?

Comment

• I believe the first longevity raise comes 4 years after you reach the job rate and 4 years more for the second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          I believe the first longevity raise comes 4 years after you reach the job rate and 4 years more for the second one.
          Hey Dino is job rate the same as maximum? On your pay chart you have hiring rate to 6 year, then maximum, then 1st longevity, then 2nd longevity. That is why I ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
            I believe the first longevity raise comes 4 years after you reach the job rate and 4 years more for the second one.
            Wow, that is a long time. Thank you for the information.

Comment

• Anybody on here receive conditional letters for the 5th? I'm wondering what rank they reached for the 5th district so I can get an idea on how many officers they plan to hire just for my district
              Last edited by CorbsUSN; 06-12-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                Wow, that is a long time. Thank you for the information.
                15 years is a considerable amount of time but when you think about it you still have another 15 years till retirement. That's 15 years of top pay... Not to bad

Comment

• Originally posted by CorbsUSN View Post
                  Anybody on here receive conditional letters for the 5th? I'm wondering what rank they reached for the 5th district so I can get an idea on how many officers they plan to hire just for my district
                  I got canvassed for the 5th and accepted 6th as #1 and 5th as #2. I have not recieved any further information on pre-screening. How long does that usually take to hear back?

Comment

Anybody on here receive conditional letters for the 5th? I'm wondering what rank they reached for the 5th district so I can get an idea on how many officers they plan to hire just for my district
                    Hey Corbs,

I received a conditional letter for JD's 4,5 & 6. Rank 6***.
                    Last edited by Cravan; 06-12-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• I got canvassed for all districts and I accepted all but NYC districts. I received a conditional letter for the 5th, nothing for all the rest of the state and that took about 2 weeks after the canvassing.
                      Now since I received conditional for the 5th are all other districts out of the picture now? I'm not sure if you can process for multiple districts. Any body know the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                        Hey Corbs,

I received a conditional letter for JD's 4,5 & 6. Rank 6***.
                        I rank 1xx and I have not recieved conditional letters for the 4th or 6th, just 5th. I accepted all upstate districts. Should I call

Comment

I rank 1xx and I have not recieved conditional letters for the 4th or 6th, just 5th. I accepted all upstate districts. Should I call
                          Maybe you should, to find out why.
                          Last edited by Cravan; 06-12-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I got canvassed for all districts and I accepted all but NYC districts. I received a conditional letter for the 5th, nothing for all the rest of the state and that took about 2 weeks after the canvassing.
                            Now since I received conditional for the 5th are all other districts out of the picture now? I'm not sure if you can process for multiple districts. Any body know the answer
                            I do not believe you can process for multiple districts. You should call the OCA to verify.

Comment

I think Cravan is referring to the initial canvass letters sent out by OCA. You would receive multiple conditional letters from different JDs and then once you select your preference, only 1 JD will be associated with your name.

Comment

• So if I choose JD 5 and JD 6 but 6 was my first choice and 5 was my second and 5 sends me a conditional then 6 is out of the question? Wow, they should put this on an upcoming exam!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8379 users online. 431 members and 7948 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X