Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That makes sense Dino thanks. It just seems like it doesn't matter how short handed they are they just don't wanna hire anyone but eventually they will have to

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Please call 877.255.9417 to voice your opinion about pension reform to Gov. Cuomo, your state senator, and assembly person.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Comment

• I had my oral psych yesterday. How long does it take to get the results for that?

Comment

• How was it? What kinda questions they ask

Comment

• Originally posted by isler45 View Post
            I had my oral psych yesterday. How long does it take to get the results for that?
            You do not get results for the oral psych. Now you have to wait for a letter stating whether you are or are not ready for hire.

It can take a matter of days, weeks, or months to receive that letter. Good to see that things are still moving with the hiring process. Good luck.

Comment

• I received that ready for hire letter a few weeks ago.

Anyone have detailed info on salary+benefits for court officers? I know it starts at $43k including location pay then bumps to $49k and change after 2 years, but how high does it go for top pay? Can't find any info online.
              xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Walo View Post
                I received that ready for hire letter a few weeks ago.

Anyone have detailed info on salary+benefits for court officers? I know it starts at $43k including location pay then bumps to $49k and change after 2 years, but how high does it go for top pay? Can't find any info online.
                Congrats on receiving the letter.

Heres the pay scale, a court officer is JG-18
                http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6...ryschedule.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                  Congrats on receiving the letter.

Heres the pay scale, a court officer is JG-18
                  That link does not work for some reason. Try this one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Walo View Post
                    I received that ready for hire letter a few weeks ago.

Court Officers also receive $1250 per year for uniform allowance.

Comment

• just wanted to bring this back to the first page
                      in the academy

Exam 8316

Comment

• Tulsa Courthouse Shooting: Andrew Joseph Dennehy Accused Of Shootout

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...house_Shooting

Comment

• Search still on for suspect in Grays Harbor Co. Courthouse attack

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...harbor10m.html

Comment

• It seems like violence within courthouses across America is increasing.

Comment

• The problem here is that with tight financial times, OCA is not maintaining the level of security it has in the past. Even with that caveat, OCA probably invests more resources in court security than any other state. Most state court systems do not have their own law enforcement arm. That is usually supplied on a contract type basis by a Sheriff's Office or a PD. It is the number of Court Officers, their training and dedication that keeps NY's Courts from the havoc we see in other jurisdictions.

Comment

• sit back stay out of trouble and your time will come.........i took the test in '05 and was hired in '10...... best job you could ever be lucky enough to have!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9974 users online. 516 members and 9458 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X