Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True and once your on the job and working who wanys to deal with all the dirtbags out there after dealing with them during your tour. Carry your weapon for protection or if something happens is fine but I was always told by cops if your off duty the best thing you could do is be the best witness and take down as much information and account of the crime that took place. dont get me worng if you have to act for a life and death situation then do what your trained to do.
    Last edited by bluflu379; 05-15-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Just received another REMINDER letter in the mail today from OCA. The one that tells you that if you have any changes in status (e.g. marital staus, change or address or employment, if you are arrested or receive a summons, including traffic summons, if you become medically or physically disabled, or suffer any physical injury or any other change in your status). you must notify applicant verification unit immediately. Received the same letter last June and was told its a sign that an academy is starting soon which Sept. and Oct. of last year they did but were very small classes. Well nothing changed for me so I will put it in my files. Anyone else receive the letter.

Comment

• Off duty = blinders = see no evil hear no evil unless u are in imminent danger.. I deal with enough skells on duty...

Comment

• When will we get the grades for the test?

Comment

• You will most likely get your results in July. GoodLuck!!!!

Comment

• Bluflu when did you take the test. I took mine in Oct 09 and am waiting til July for the results.

Comment

• I took the 45-722 test back in 2005 and Im just waiting for the academy. I have been done since June of 08' with the hiring process. Just waiting patiently. If you took the last test given back in either 0ct or dec of 09' you should get your results back sometime in July. Goodluck!!!!

Comment

• Thanks and Goodluck to you also !

Comment

• Hey Bluflu...I got that reminder letter also and it tricked me like it did the last time I got it. Got the hopes up again. But yeah...hopefully soon.

Comment

• Noops,
                      at least we know we are not forgotten. LOL!!!! Things will happen and its been like this in the past so I guess we will still have to be patient. Goodluck bro!!

Comment

• I am so curious to see what I got on this test.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluflu379 View Post
                          I took the 45-722 test back in 2005 and Im just waiting for the academy. I have been done since June of 08' with the hiring process. Just waiting patiently. If you took the last test given back in either 0ct or dec of 09' you should get your results back sometime in July. Goodluck!!!!
                          I took that test well and all I got was a canvas letter. Never heard anything back from them.

Comment

• I scored pretty well with a ranking of 22xx and I recieved 4 canvas letters and the I was picked for was NYC. Completed the process and waiting.

Comment

• Re

I also received the reminder letter in the mail about two days ago. There must be some anticipated movement in the near future.

Comment

• There will be quite a lot of new hiring if the proposed early retirement incentive goes through
                                Originally posted by dc1937 View Post
                                I also received the reminder letter in the mail about two days ago. There must be some anticipated movement in the near future.
                                RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11986 users online. 452 members and 11534 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X