Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccoop93
    replied
    How do you guys feel about NYPD vs NYS Courts? Trying to think long term gameplan

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! guess they're getting it done this week

• OnlyTheStrong1
    replied
    Congrats when yall start day 1 let's us know what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome dude! Congrats! Hope we all get that call
    Last edited by Rodney Jones; 03-14-2022, 02:13 PM.

• AMP519
    replied
    It's Offical, just offered position in academy. Just got call to report for Academy check in April 4th!
    Keep your phones near you

Leave a comment:

• Oneforall
    commented on 's reply
    These are questions to ask yourself, How many years do you have on the job? Are you 25 and out?

• Rodney Jones
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldnt expect that we hear anything until at least 2 weeks before the academy would start. They say April, but I dont think any of us know if it's beginning, middle, or end of April

• Loneturtle
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing at all. Just took another urine and blood pressure test last Friday and that it. Hope I don't have to do it again. Using my vacation days on something that's may not even happen.

• AMP519
    replied
    Anyone hear any updates at all?

Leave a comment:

• L33
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    This has come up in the past. As much as doing away with Court Officers sounds good, look at where this came from. An applicant who did not make the cut. Think about the responsibilities of the job and then try to figure how square badges could do it. Also remember that even though OCA proposes a budget, the State controls the amount of money provided. Cutting Court Officers would not necessarily allow for the judges to get more.

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    Joe….That bill is introduced in every session or every other session. Unless The Chief Judge supports it, there is little chance that it will pass.

Leave a comment:

• Johnfox
    commented on 's reply
    Janet Difiore is gonna stick it to you, Vaseline not included!!!
    Last edited by Johnfox; 03-04-2022, 08:22 PM.

• Johnfox
    commented on 's reply
    Judges are being let go and the Judge's that are trying to come back from retirement are being told to f*ck off!
    Janet Difiore coming!!! It’s more money for her to play with. She got rid of Dennis Quirck her main adversary and the court officer’s only friend.
    Last edited by Johnfox; 03-04-2022, 08:23 PM.

• Johnfox
    commented on 's reply
    Poor driving history and not being Mr. Rogers. I went in this with other options in life. Not upset about it it was an experience. Judges are being laid off as we speak.
    Last edited by Johnfox; 03-04-2022, 05:46 PM.

• Joefromgc
    commented on 's reply
    There was a piece of legislation sponsored by assemblyman Carl Heastie that would give court officers Police Officer status. The bill didn’t go through though. There are mixed opinions if court officers should maintain peace officer status or become police officers.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3329 users online. 256 members and 3073 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X