Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Civil ... any idea if there is a list to see how many people are eligible or passed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkeyboy49 View Post
      Hey Civil ... any idea if there is a list to see how many people are eligible or passed ?
      I surfed the OCA's website earlier but couldn't find anything related to this exam. What was your score?

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
        I surfed the OCA's website earlier but couldn't find anything related to this exam. What was your score?
        I scored a 89.2 ... same score as what I got on the C.O. test ... but my rank was low 600's for this exam and 4200's for the C.O. exam ... you did well ... yeah, I couldn't find anything either ...

Comment

I scored a 89.2 ... same score as what I got on the C.O. test ... but my rank was low 600's for this exam and 4200's for the C.O. exam ... you did well ... yeah, I couldn't find anything either ...
          I think we have an excellent shot at being canvassed. The only question is whether the OCA will ever hire for this position again. With more automation in the court system I would think they would need less assistants.

This test was harder than the CO exam (IMO) and that's why you ranked higher with the same score. Along with less people taking this exam than the CO.

What JDs did you select as your preference?

Comment

• I agree with you ... this test was tougher than the C.O. test ... it was weird, I took the test at the same school (Port Jefferson, Suffolk County) that I took the C.O. test and it seemed just as crowded ... any idea on how many people took this test? I believe I selected about 6 JDs, including all downstate and a few upstate ... I might e mail them tomorrow and tell them to make me available to all the JDs ...
            Last edited by Monkeyboy49; 12-15-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I agree with you ... this test was tougher than the C.O. test ... it was weird, I took the test at the same school (Port Jefferson, Suffolk County) that I took the C.O. test and it seemed just as crowded ... any idea on how many people took this test? I believe I selected about 6 JDs, including all downstate and a few upstate ... I might e mail them tomorrow and tell them to make me available to all the JDs ...
              I think around 24,000 at least.
              I would add all JDs if I were you. You could always xfer down the line.

Comment

• Happy New Year to all my Officer.com friends. May 2012 bring us a new Academy Class and quick.

Comment

• Happy New Year to you too. I like the sound of that.

Comment

• This is currently posted on the NYS Court Officer Recruitment Site:

We have not started canvassing candidates with grades below 91.7 and for judicial districts 3 through 8. At this time, we cannot anticipate when the next canvass will take place. Please check back for updates and processing announcements.

Comment

• This is also posted on the NYS Court Officer Recruitment Site:

http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/topshot.shtml

Comment

• Happy New Year to all future, present and past court officers. I hope 2012 is a great year for us all!!!

Cravan

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                          Happy New Year to all future, present and past court officers. I hope 2012 is a great year for us all!!!

Cravan
                          there should be a like button for this.. lol.. hopefully i can finish processing this year

Comment

• Hey Unblindeacon,

Check your PM.

Comment

• anybody knw wens the next court officer exam??
                              exam 8322:1/2009.....official goonie
                              list#5xx
                              medical: passed 5/2010
                              psych:5/2010 passed
                              oral:5/2010 passed
                              jst: what a workout...passed 2:50
                              mini med #1:6/2010 passed
                              mini med #2: 12/2011 passed
                              GOT THE CALL JAN 7 1635 HRS
                              all praise and thanks to God
                              Police Officer as of 06/28

Comment

• From the Court Officer web site:

In order to become a NYS Court Officer, you must first take the Court Officer Exam. We do not anticipate offering the next Court Officer Exam before 2013.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9085 users online. 281 members and 8804 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X