300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
    Governor Cuomo needs to start taxing the rich, because most of them are paying less taxes then the middle class. I will never vote for Cuomo again. Most rich people are trying to eliminate unions so that they can take advantage of working class people.
    thats Cravan....i couldnt agree more. its time the money hoarders started paying their fair share.

sometimes I think I was born 20 years too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd57 View Post
      There has been no canvassing for upstate NY. As soon as the processing is done for NYC, maybe they will start on the rest of the state. Heard a rumor that corrections are running academies and that State PD will not run an academy until 2015. I hope by April 2012 the court officers will start running academies so we can start our law enforcement careers. This is one job I would love to have.
      NYS Corrections is not running any academy classes at the moment, they are actually in the process of closing some prisons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn29 View Post
        thats Cravan....i couldnt agree more. its time the money hoarders started paying their fair share.

sometimes I think I was born 20 years too late.
        I wish I had started a career in law enforcement many years ago. It is really tough right now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NFA5426 View Post
          NYS Corrections is not running any academy classes at the moment, they are actually in the process of closing some prisons.
          NYS DOC recently merged with NYS Division of Parole. The merger is supposed to save the state about 17 million dollars per year.

Comment

Hey,

I hope things go well when you meet your investigator. Are you being processed for NYC? You brought up a good question. I know you gain about 29 college credits in the NYPD's academy. I am not sure about the court officer's academy. Maybe you should ask your investigator.
            Yes, I'm being processed for NYC. I'll be sure to ask my investigator. I also hope things go well. I'm trying to stay motivated. I had no idea when I took the exam that the process would take this long. Thank you Cravan, soon2retire, and unblindeacon for your input. It definitely helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClapfromXboxLive View Post
              Yes, I'm being processed for NYC. I'll be sure to ask my investigator. I also hope things go well. I'm trying to stay motivated. I had no idea when I took the exam that the process would take this long. Thank you Cravan, soon2retire, and unblindeacon for your input. It definitely helps.
              You're welcome. I have been waiting to get hired since I took the exam in 2005. The process is very long. We all just have to stay positive. Keep us informed about your meeting with your investigator.

Comment

• Any new court officer news this week?

Comment

• Cravan, on it...as usual.

Comment

• the crickets are pretty loud these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn29 View Post
                      the crickets are pretty loud these days
                      I know. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TruGuardian View Post
                        Cravan, on it...as usual.
                        You know me. Lol.
                        Last edited by Cravan; 08-06-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Waiting for the day when they start up the academies again. Wish the process didn't take so long.

Comment

You know me. Lol.
                            lol....

Comment

• Sorry guys not a whole lot going on right now. I haven't even heard any contract rumors lol. Its the summer so nothing is really happening. The only thing that I have heard is that A NYSCO is on season 3 of top shot on history channel.

http://www.history.com/shows/top-sho...s#meet-michael
                              http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                              NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd57 View Post
                                Waiting for the day when they start up the academies again. Wish the process didn't take so long.
                                I couldn't agree more. My unemployment ends in April 2012 and getting a job is very hard, unless you know someone. I want to make sure I have a job when my unemployment run out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10813 users online. 502 members and 10311 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X