300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krull View Post
    I did check the link it did not answer any part of my question since it does not say how many pat's they had and how many people passed and retested on prior tests , they canvased 2600+ obviously it was more than 2 test dates I counted 23 people who passed initial and retest, what about the others ? I am curious as to how many people were left in the process after the pat's.
    Okay. I hope you find the answer to your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn29 View Post
      it was approx. 52 test days for the pat. statistics show approx. 75% of those tested, passed (first timers and retesters combined) you didnt factor in the people who were dq'd from the meds. your not going to get the numbers your looking for.
      Wow! That was a lot of test days. When did OCA start processing people for the 2009 exam?

Comment

• hey Cravan,

thats striclty my own numbers, and not to be taken as concrete fact. im not sure when they started...

i suppose we'll know, when we know.

m

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
          Wow! That was a lot of test days. When did OCA start processing people for the 2009 exam?
          October 2010

Comment

it was approx. 52 test days for the pat. statistics show approx. 75% of those tested, passed (first timers and retesters combined) you didnt factor in the people who were dq'd from the meds. your not going to get the numbers your looking for.
            EDIT.....32 days. not 52. about a months length in time. but again, all speculative.

Comment

hey Cravan,

thats striclty my own numbers, and not to be taken as concrete fact. im not sure when they started...

i suppose we'll know, when we know.

m

Okay. Thanks for the information. We need to keep each other informed about any information concerning the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Retriever View Post
                October 2010
                Cool. I hope OCA starts hiring again in 2012. We are going to have to wait after April 1, 2012 to find out. In the meantime I am finishing my Master's degree program. This job will be a career change for me and I look forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                  Hey,

When does your unemployment run out? I can answer your question once I get this information.

My unemployment runs out at the end of the year in December...

Comment

• Originally posted by Court_Starz View Post
                    My unemployment runs out at the end of the year in December...
                    Hey,

I am not sure if you have other revenue sources after your unemployment runs out, if you do not, I suggest that you take advantage of all employment opportunities. Always have several back up plans. If you do have other revenue sources other than unemployment, you should finish the screening process before you sign up for the reserve.

Comment

• Hey Unblindeacon,

Are you aware that two Lieutenants with over 15 years of service were laid off this year?

Comment

• Yes...well I was aware of one who worked in 9th jd...pm me with details of the other one if you know...I know the one was a non competitive LT....I believe there is a 10-13 in the works for him.
                        http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                        NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                          Yes...well I was aware of one who worked in 9th jd...pm me with details of the other one if you know...I know the one was a non competitive LT....I believe there is a 10-13 in the works for him.
                          Hey,

I pm'ed you. How could a lieutenant be non-competitive?

Comment

• The Lieutenant title when originally established as a permanent rank in 2004 was as a non-competitive title. Since then a test has been created and given. A list for the position is in existence. I know of only one Lt that was laid off.
                            Last edited by Dinosaur32; 07-11-2011, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                              The Lieutenanr title when originally established as a permanent rank in 2004 was as a non-competitive title. Since then a test has been created and given. A list for the position is in existence. I know of only one Lt that was laid off.
                              Okay, thanks for the information. Was the laid off lieutenant that you know of from the 9th district by any chance?

Comment

• Any new news with the courts anyone?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6065 users online. 344 members and 5721 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X