300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Vehicles parks in residential

I'm not a complaining but I have this one neighbor who owns a construction company. All of his vehicles have PA TRUCK plates (commercial) He always parks his vehicles in his driveway but lately he has box trucks with PA TRUCK plates parked infront of his house. Every once in awhile it's fine but 2-3 huge box trucks consistently parked there all day and night. Can the cops do anything if the plates are out of state.

Where do you live? If its on LI, there may be different parking provisions than here in the city.

Go to your nearest precinct and ask them.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

just out of curiosity what is the difference to you whats parked outside his house? unless its blocking your driveway?
      Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

Comment

Call PA insurance fraud. They will go after him.

http://www.helpstopfraud.org/
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

hes prob mad cause hes taking all of the spots up.

Comment

I'd be ****ed too.

If you want to wheel and deal trucks and whatnot, NYC or any residential area is NO GOOD. Go spend $100,000 on a lovely home with some acreage in upstate and do your business from there.

Some people are just rude.
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by apple718 View Post
              just out of curiosity what is the difference to you whats parked outside his house? unless its blocking your driveway?
              it's not parked outside my house its parked right next to it lol. A line of them 2 on one side and 1 on the other. He just makes the block look bad. And when he parks it in his driveway there usually surrounded by bushes but he has to many vehicles now to fit them all in his driveway. Its like he's running a trucking business from his house

Comment

Originally posted by NYRangers718
                You should ring his bell and c0ck smack him into the tenth dimension.
                HAHAHA!!!!.....i have neighbors who actually called the cop on me because i don't put out my garbage in my can and just put out the bag..lol

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

Originally posted by NYRangers718
                  That's what I do! And it's easier for the garbage men because they don't have to pick the can up dump it and then throw it 300 feet down the block like the olympians they think they are. They simple pick up the bag, throw it in the truck, garbage can stays at it's rightful place of residency, end of story.
                  lol ....well you don't have neighbors like mine...they are bananas...they even up up a wall bet my house and theirs to separate the cans....even cops said they are psychos....and ye those sanitation dudes are nuts you can sometimes find your can on another street....

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

Letting us know where this offense is taking place specifically will help out. PM me with your location. I understand if you don't want to reveal it in public.

***EDIT*** I see you're in Farmingdale....Nassau or Suffolk side? Still PM the location of the alleged violation exactly.
                    Last edited by ShantyIrish; 11-11-2009, 12:06 AM. Reason: content
                    Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

in farmingdale long island.

Comment

X2. As far as garbage goes, when I used to live in Queens, some animals used to air mail their garbage- they'd toss the bags right out the 5th or 6th floor window to the alley below
                        Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                        I'd be ****ed too.

If you want to wheel and deal trucks and whatnot, NYC or any residential area is NO GOOD. Go spend $100,000 on a lovely home with some acreage in upstate and do your business from there.

Some people are just rude.
                        RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

I used to drive commercial vehicles and the one thing I was told day in and day out was. "Commercial vehicles may not be parked on residential streets after 6pm everyday" came straight from the traffic agent that wrote my old boss a ticket everyday at 6:05 because his office was in a residential neighborhood. I say call 311 everyday. I pay a mortgage and taxes so I can live decent and here comes shmucko truck man and ruins it!
                          ....I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6...

Comment

Town of Oyster Bay Vehicle & Traffic Code
                            markings giving notice thereof are posted, or to park or leave standing between the hours of
                            10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., any commercial vehicle on any street, road or highway of the town.
                            This section shall not, however, prohibit any commercial vehicle from making deliveries of
                            merchandise or providing service to the occupants of any premises located on any such street,
                            road or highway.
                            (a) Commercial vehicle. The words “commercial vehicle” shall include any vehicle bearing a
                            commercial, bus, farm, livery, school, spec commercial, taxi, t + lc, tow truck, or tractor license
                            plate, or, in the absence of said license plate, any vehicle with a seating capacity greater than
                            nine (9) persons.

This code is enforcable by NCPD 8th Pct. 516-573-6800
                            Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4357 users online. 275 members and 4082 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X