Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metro Transit In DC is Hiring NO AGE LIMIT!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NycNick98 View Post
    I think we bring it with us for the oral. The only things you can have sent in is transcrips and things that you cant bring them...Def let us know if you call them.

The packet has been giving me the evil eye all week lol
    haha... just fill it now bro

I waited til yesterday and couldn't call anybody because of the holiday weekend. Im already having difficulty getting old addresses and calling previous places of employment. Just waiting til monday to make all these calls.

Comment

We bring the background packet with us to the interview.
      MTPD
      Written 11/09-Pass
      PAT 11/09-Pass
      CVSA 4/10-Pass
      Medical 4/10-Pass
      Psych 4/10-Pass
      Oral Board-TBD

Comment

ehhhh.. when are we gonna know an exact date.. i need to contact the IRS for those forms
        John Jay College

Comment

Also, does anyone know what we do in this instance for residence data:

You lived at college for 9 months, then lived home for 3, and then 9 again at college, etc. Can you just write in one box that you lived at college from 2004-2008 and then in another box you lived home from 2004-2008, or do you have to keep going back and forth chronologically and put exact dates you lived at each?

Comment

i might go into detail just to cover your a**.. couldnt hurt.
            John Jay College

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan1093 View Post
              ehhhh.. when are we gonna know an exact date.. i need to contact the IRS for those forms
              You should contact the IRS before your get appointment date. Those forms can take several weeks to have sent to you. Its best to have all your bases covered just in case. They were very adament that submitting your paperwork incomplete will disqualify you.

Comment

Forget about ordering anything through the IRS. Go to the local office and get them yourself for about $25.

Just look online and see what office gives the whole service. Some of them are just express for certain things.
                Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

anyone who passed the 11/20 written test and 11/21 PAT hear anything on Oral Board date? They said they would call us within a week to give us the date and location and we are approaching 2 weeks. I'm assuming they are still waiting to confirm when they will be coming back up to NY to administer this.

Comment

Nothing yet...
                    MTPD
                    Written 11/09-Pass
                    PAT 11/09-Pass
                    CVSA 4/10-Pass
                    Medical 4/10-Pass
                    Psych 4/10-Pass
                    Oral Board-TBD

Comment

Haven't heard anything
                      John Jay College

Comment

I was just about to post asking if anyone had gotten a call yet. Well I guess keep getting everything in order.

Comment

Has anyone ordered the transripts from the IRS yet? The options on the paper they gave didnt seem to line up lol. Ill have to check again.

Comment

I ordered them, and I had to do something different then the options listed on that sheet. I think the order is 2,2,3, then SS#, then Street #. Basically you want Tax History.

Comment

I just got mine in the mail. I called for them right after I got home from PAT because I was afraid the IRS would mail them at their own leisure. lol

Comment

Just ordered mine. When I tryed it last time it kept trying to connect me with a person with an Est. wait time of 15 min. Worked this time though, hope to hear from them soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4159 users online. 255 members and 3904 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X