Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metro Transit In DC is Hiring NO AGE LIMIT!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from the test, got an 80 on it.. surprised to see how many people were failing the test.. and like 2/3 of the people there got disqualified for bad credit and or priors.. Interesting.. im going to take teh phsyical tomorrow morning also.. i dont know how prepared i am for this lol.. i thought i would have more time... 1 1/2 miles in 15:00 mins and 15 pushups and 15 situps and a 300M sprint..
    John Jay College

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan1093 View Post
      Just got home from the test, got an 80 on it.. surprised to see how many people were failing the test.. and like 2/3 of the people there got disqualified for bad credit and or priors.. Interesting.. im going to take teh phsyical tomorrow morning also.. i dont know how prepared i am for this lol.. i thought i would have more time... 1 1/2 miles in 15:00 mins and 15 pushups and 15 situps and a 300M sprint..
      Cya there bright an early. Get ya runnin shoes ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero22 View Post
        Just got back from the test, they told me to come back in the morning to take the physical. I spoke to a guy after the test waiting for my results, and he had taken the test back in September and was there to take the polygraph i think he said. Interesting how much quicker there process is then ny agencies. I was suprised to see a lot of people get yelled for not being dressed in business attire, and a guy even got thrown out of the test for cheating.
        I'll see you tomorrow

My only question is are we supposed to come in business attire tomorrow also with a change of PT gear? Or can we just come wearing PT gear?

Comment

Just wear PT gear.

Comment

Wear a suit, you can always change in a lav...

Comment

passed the PT , most of us did.. anybody here recognize me? i was 1 of 2 that went to john jay heh.
              John Jay College

Comment

I was the guy with the a FD shirt.
                MTPD
                Written 11/09-Pass
                PAT 11/09-Pass
                CVSA 4/10-Pass
                Medical 4/10-Pass
                Psych 4/10-Pass
                Oral Board-TBD

Comment

Only 20-24 people today. I think every one passed who was here today. After we just filled out a bunch of paper work and got out of there about 1030-11.

Comment

****es me off I called that number to reserve a spot at least 20 times and could never get through and I even left a few messages. Any idea if they are gonna give this test again in NY anytime soon? It really beats having to go all the way to DC for it

Comment

They say they will be back in January but for the oral board. Not sure if they will give out another round of tests then also. They posted it in the Chief paper so im sure if they come back they will post again. Ill keep an eye out at school for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NycNick98 View Post
                        Only 20-24 people today. I think every one passed who was here today. After we just filled out a bunch of paper work and got out of there about 1030-11.
                        I think that big guy failed. He was the only one, they pulled him out while we filled out paperwork. But good job to everyone that was there. Gotta start getting the paperwork together now.

Comment

just curious... where is everybody on filling out their packet???? I wanted to get it in by Friday but it looks like that didn't happen... hopefully by Monday then.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeTacMedic View Post
                            just curious... where is everybody on filling out their packet???? I wanted to get it in by Friday but it looks like that didn't happen... hopefully by Monday then.
                            Arent we supposed to bring it with us when we go to the oral review board in January? I dont think they said to send it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero22 View Post
                              Arent we supposed to bring it with us when we go to the oral review board in January? I dont think they said to send it in.
                              I think she said just don't procrastinate and get it done ASAP. I'll call to make sure.

Comment

I think we bring it with us for the oral. The only things you can have sent in is transcrips and things that you cant bring them...Def let us know if you call them.

The packet has been giving me the evil eye all week lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4284 users online. 255 members and 4029 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X