Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metro Transit In DC is Hiring NO AGE LIMIT!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really???

Darn... thats not good. I'm taking the train up to take the exam, and coming home to Phila at 10 that night.

Looks like this will get fairly interesting... I need to make a decision now.
    NYPD
    Exam Taken 10/31/09
    Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
    List Number: 5xx

PPB
    Exam: Passed
    PAT: Passed
    Oral Board: Passed
    Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
    Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by js2487
      Where would that be held?
      John Jay college on tenth and 59th. As for the room she said just ask the desk because as of when I called they did not have one posted yet.

Phouse it cant hurt to take the exam any way. If they call you or tell you to come back the next day, im sure you can reschedual that part.

Comment

I think for those of us who are taking the test, we should all wear bright yellow ties so we know who each other are from the site! lol

Comment

Thats what she make it seem like. I assume the gym?

Comment

Most likely the gym, yes.
            MTPD
            Written 11/09-Pass
            PAT 11/09-Pass
            CVSA 4/10-Pass
            Medical 4/10-Pass
            Psych 4/10-Pass
            Oral Board-TBD

Comment

See you guys there
              John Jay College

Comment

most likely depending on where you are on the line to be interviewed...
                John Jay College

Comment

How many of you guys are taking the test tomorrow? If so would any of you want to meet up before since its at 5pm and grab a coffee of somthing to eat?

Iceman, do you drive a cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by NycNick98 View Post
                    How many of you guys are taking the test tomorrow? If so would any of you want to meet up before since its at 5pm and grab a coffee of somthing to eat?

Iceman, do you drive a cobra?
                    yes! listangs.com?

For anybody that couldnt get in contact with anybody on the phone over there... i spoke with somebody at john jay from METRO TRANSIT at the job fair and they said they allow walk-in's also.

i beleive the officer told me everything is taking place in room 206

--Updated.. i thought i saw you the other day on the C train platform at penn... your friends with matt right?
                    Last edited by IceMan1093; 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM.
                    John Jay College

Comment

Did the recruiter give a hint as to how many they were looking to hire?
                      MTPD
                      Written 11/09-Pass
                      PAT 11/09-Pass
                      CVSA 4/10-Pass
                      Medical 4/10-Pass
                      Psych 4/10-Pass
                      Oral Board-TBD

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan1093 View Post
                        yes! listangs.com?

For anybody that couldnt get in contact with anybody on the phone over there... i spoke with somebody at john jay from METRO TRANSIT at the job fair and they said they allow walk-in's also.

i beleive the officer told me everything is taking place in room 206

--Updated.. i thought i saw you the other day on the C train platform at penn... your friends with matt right?
                        Ha yea, I saw you a few times around school. Then I saw Iceman im like has to be him lol

Comment

Im glad to have posted the link for you guys its a great agency to work for its seems D.C. departments are hiring right now check out capital polce, us park police, they are hiring also they seem to like to hire new yorkers. Im also moving down there next year it would be nice to have some new yorkers with me.

Comment

I'll be there this evening to! I'll be wearing all black. If anyone wants to come over and say hello feel free lol!!

Comment

Ill be wearing an orange shirt and tie if that helps lol

Comment

Originally posted by js2487
                                i was just reading the thread on the dc section for transit and it seems they are doing things backwards here...it seems its usually physical then written. Also from what i saw they only have hired 4 people so far and wont start an academy until they have 56 more. So lets see if the standards have dropped since that thread goes back to i think january

Just got back from the test, they told me to come back in the morning to take the physical. I spoke to a guy after the test waiting for my results, and he had taken the test back in September and was there to take the polygraph i think he said. Interesting how much quicker there process is then ny agencies. I was suprised to see a lot of people get yelled for not being dressed in business attire, and a guy even got thrown out of the test for cheating.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3123 users online. 183 members and 2940 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X