Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here a US Park Police Officer in New York?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here a US Park Police Officer in New York?

I was recently hired by the US Park Police, if there is any one here stationed in New York I have some questions. Thanks

How long did it take for you to be hired from when you took the test? I was thinking about taking it also.
    NYPD
    Written-Oct/2008 #8312--PASSED--9x.xx
    Medical-10/19/09. PASSED
    Written Psychological Exam--10/22/09-PASSED
    JST-10/23/09-PASSED & 8/19/10-PASSED
    Oral psychological--10/26/09-PASSED
    Meeting with BI--3/5/10-DONE
    Mini Med- 2/28/11--PASSED & 6/13/11-PASSED
    4Qed and Ready For Hire!!!
    GOT THE CALL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFVC View Post
      How long did it take for you to be hired from when you took the test? I was thinking about taking it also.
      Dude federal is great took the test in May 09 was hired in Oct 09!!! Any federal agency you will know if you are hired within 6 months. Its a no brainer take the test!! The catch is you have to work in D.C. for at least a year before you can transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdykid123 View Post
        Dude federal is great took the test in May 09 was hired in Oct 09!!! Any federal agency you will know if you are hired within 6 months. Its a no brainer take the test!!
        LMAO 5 months from test to hire is the exception, not the rule. Most federal hiring processes are very long.
        Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

I'm USPP in NY. Whats up?

Comment

Hey guys,

Do you know whens the next NYSPP exam?
            "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

Google works wonders my friend..

Send your name and address via email to: [email protected]. You will be notified (usually in October) about application procedures for the PPO Trainee examination.
              Or write the NYS Park Police at:
              OPRHP
              Empire State Plaza
              Agency Building #1
              Albany, New York 12238.
              We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

I did that two months ago, I keep getting a whole bunch of job vacancies emails other than ppo exams.

But thanks for the info any how.
                "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

i just signed up for the test on usajobs... waiting to get an e-mail back

Comment

Originally posted by QNZSP View Post
                    i just signed up for the test on usajobs... waiting to get an e-mail back
                    Definately study for this test its one of the hardest law enforement test Ive ever taken. I usually break 90s on all of them this one I got a 75! Its not like other exams.They have a guide on the website. Good Luck!

Comment

^^ thank you

Comment

FYI - The filing date has been extended to the end of November. Math is probably the hardest part of the exam. SAT style questions. Im sure you can research it online or pick up a review book.

Comment

What are your questions about USPP in NY ??? We are all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
                            What are your questions about USPP in NY ??? We are all ears.
                            I have one..... How hard is it to get on the Marine unit?
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar$ View Post
                              I have one..... How hard is it to get on the Marine unit?
                              Hard, alot of assignments here are chosen by seniority and a clean record. However half of this field office is specialty assignments.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4532 users online. 307 members and 4225 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X