Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Courts

Hey,

Has anyone heard anything about the current academy that is supposedly underway right now? I thought we would have heard something from a recruit by now like what it's like or any future hiring news. It would be nice to hear that another class could possibly go through before the list expires. So, is the class currently going on?

I think they are told not to write in the forums by the academy instructors. Has anyone else heard of new news with any up coming classes?

Comment

did the both of you take the oct 24th court officer exam?
      Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

Comment

Hey guys, I had a curious question?

I just took Exam # 45-758 on 10-24-09, what would be the odds of me getting on some time this century?
        "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYPDHOPEFULLY View Post
          Hey guys, I had a curious question?

I just took Exam # 45-758 on 10-24-09, what would be the odds of me getting on some time this century?
          i took the same exam..where did you take it? and when i saw the amount of people taking it i doubt we would hired this century...lol...well its sad

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

I took it in Queens, I saw a lot of people as well, but I was told that they if you scored high on your exam. chances of you getting hired went from none to slim this century.
            "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYPDHOPEFULLY View Post
              I took it in Queens, I saw a lot of people as well, but I was told that they if you scored high on your exam. chances of you getting hired went from none to slim this century.
              lol...i took it in Brooklyn at a high school there was over 1000 ppl there i laughed to myself because there is no way 10% of those people including me are getting hired...test was so annoying every question you have to read read and read

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

Well, we should get our scores in 4 to 6 months, lets just wait and see what happens.

Comment

Yes I took the next exam just in case. Just sucks knowing you were cleared on the last list and you have to do it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Noops View Post
                    I think they are told not to write in the forums by the academy instructors. Has anyone else heard of new news with any up coming classes?
                    You're not strictly forbidden from participating in online forums, but it's strongly discouraged. The reason that most recruits don't post is simply because it's the last thing you feel like talking about when you get home at the end of the day.

Comment

dc1937,

I know how your feeling I have been cleared for almost 20months...I literally just missed the current academy by a few people. The current city class is one of the smallest that have ever been put through. I think and am hoping that there will be another class before the list expires. I figure this most recent test won't be scored and a list established until June /July '10. Then it takes another 4 to 6 months or longer to clear someone for an academy so we have maybe 8 to 14 months to get in before we are dead on the stick. This of course is pure speculation so take it with a grain of salt.
                      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                        dc1937,

I know how your feeling I have been cleared for almost 20months...I literally just missed the current academy by a few people. The current city class is one of the smallest that have ever been put through. I think and am hoping that there will be another class before the list expires. I figure this most recent test won't be scored and a list established until June /July '10. Then it takes another 4 to 6 months or longer to clear someone for an academy so we have maybe 8 to 14 months to get in before we are dead on the stick. This of course is pure speculation so take it with a grain of salt.
                        you took the court officer trainee exam?

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

I took the test in Oct 2005... test 45-722
                          http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                          NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

i don't understand why they have these exams if people like you are still waiting since 05 im sure there are tons of people like you...why do they need more people to wait...city is always ripping people off they make you pay 30 bucks for the test and then you wait for no reason

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

So from what I understand, I have to be very lucky if I see any sign of recruitment before my exam expires.

I right or wrong?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4366 users online. 240 members and 4126 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X