• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    EASF
    Forum Member

• EASF
    replied
    Originally posted by JayBe88 View Post
    That was prolly the the Chinese restaurant reconfirming your order... Lol but how long has it been for y'all to get called for assesment I can say in a matter of 3 days I'm up to credit check by me just accepting is enough for the credit check or do I have to send something to them.
    Hey Jay,

I started the process at the end of January; then it took like a month for my credit check to clear, after that, like one more month for the airport assessment, i received the call last Monday. so, lets see how it goes

Leave a comment:

• apple718
    Forum Member

• apple718
    replied
    that would be awesome

Leave a comment:

• Behindthewalls88
    Forum Member

• JayBe88
    replied
    Originally posted by apple718 View Post
    congrats dude...i got a call from a blocked number also yesterday but it was a lady talking in Chinese...lol but hopefully i am next this gives me hope good luck
    That was prolly the the Chinese restaurant reconfirming your order... Lol but how long has it been for y'all to get called for assesment I can say in a matter of 3 days I'm up to credit check by me just accepting is enough for the credit check or do I have to send something to them.

Leave a comment:

• EASF
    Forum Member

• EASF
    replied
    thanks apple, haha, probably that was the TSA from china.. lol, but theres still time, probably ill see you there next saturday.

Leave a comment:

• apple718
    Forum Member

• apple718
    replied
    Originally posted by EASF View Post
    Hey guys!

I received a call yesterday, 04-19-10 around 7pm from a blocked number, I'm schedule for the airport assessment - this coming Saturday. .. ill let u know how it goes.

apple, you might be next, dont worry bro.
    congrats dude...i got a call from a blocked number also yesterday but it was a lady talking in Chinese...lol but hopefully i am next this gives me hope good luck

Leave a comment:

• EASF
    Forum Member

• EASF
    replied
    Hey guys!

I received a call yesterday, 04-19-10 around 7pm from a blocked number, I'm schedule for the airport assessment - this coming Saturday. .. ill let u know how it goes.

apple, you might be next, dont worry bro.

Leave a comment:

• apple718
    Forum Member

• apple718
    replied
    Originally posted by JayBe88 View Post
    Applied a couple days ago for TSA got sent a email in the morning to set up CBT testing then took my test yesterday got a email right after I left the building with a contingent offer for credit check. Is this process that fast that everythin is being done right away I'm applying for Newark Airport.
    i applied for Newark back in Aug 09 and still have not been called for the assessment .. so it weird to say how long it really takes

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Yes you do.

Leave a comment:

• noiSe
    Forum Member

• noiSe
    replied
    Do you have to a citizen at the time when you are applying for a TSA position or when you are offered a position? I'm currently waiting for my interview to become a citizen.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Behindthewalls88
    Forum Member

• JayBe88
    replied
    Applied a couple days ago for TSA got sent a email in the morning to set up CBT testing then took my test yesterday got a email right after I left the building with a contingent offer for credit check. Is this process that fast that everythin is being done right away I'm applying for Newark Airport.

Leave a comment:

• Roninjin
    Forum Member

• Roninjin
    replied
    supposedly the next class is on Jan 15....i should be able to make this class...

Leave a comment:

• apple718
    Forum Member

• apple718
    replied
    i wonder why i am not getting called...for Newark...

Leave a comment:

• macdo002
    Forum Member

• macdo002
    replied
    I passed the interview Friday. Now I am just waiting for their computer system to be up again so I can take the medical. Once I do that, I have finished everything.

Leave a comment:

• macdo002
    Forum Member

• macdo002
    replied
    Had my interview Friday and passed. I am just waiting for their computer system to work again so I can take the medical. Once I finish that, I will be done.

Leave a comment:

• richbrown123456
    Forum Member

• richbrown123456
    replied
    Your right, sorry... so long ago completly forgot about it.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4115 users online. 261 members and 3854 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X