Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transportation Security Administration

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    supposedly the next class is on Jan 15....i should be able to make this class...

    Comment


    • #62
      Applied a couple days ago for TSA got sent a email in the morning to set up CBT testing then took my test yesterday got a email right after I left the building with a contingent offer for credit check. Is this process that fast that everythin is being done right away I'm applying for Newark Airport.
      "It drops deep as it does in my breath
      I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
      Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
      I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

      Comment


      • #63
        Do you have to a citizen at the time when you are applying for a TSA position or when you are offered a position? I'm currently waiting for my interview to become a citizen.

        Thanks in advance.
        Exam 8051

        Comment


        • #64
          Yes you do.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by JayBe88 View Post
            Applied a couple days ago for TSA got sent a email in the morning to set up CBT testing then took my test yesterday got a email right after I left the building with a contingent offer for credit check. Is this process that fast that everythin is being done right away I'm applying for Newark Airport.
            i applied for Newark back in Aug 09 and still have not been called for the assessment .. so it weird to say how long it really takes
            Exam: 8332 6/09


            GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12



            R.I.P BROTHER
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

            Comment


            • #66
              Hey guys!

              I received a call yesterday, 04-19-10 around 7pm from a blocked number, I'm schedule for the airport assessment - this coming Saturday. .. ill let u know how it goes.

              apple, you might be next, dont worry bro.
              Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by EASF View Post
                Hey guys!

                I received a call yesterday, 04-19-10 around 7pm from a blocked number, I'm schedule for the airport assessment - this coming Saturday. .. ill let u know how it goes.

                apple, you might be next, dont worry bro.
                congrats dude...i got a call from a blocked number also yesterday but it was a lady talking in Chinese...lol but hopefully i am next this gives me hope good luck
                Exam: 8332 6/09


                GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12



                R.I.P BROTHER
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

                Comment


                • #68
                  thanks apple, haha, probably that was the TSA from china.. lol, but theres still time, probably ill see you there next saturday.
                  Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by apple718 View Post
                    congrats dude...i got a call from a blocked number also yesterday but it was a lady talking in Chinese...lol but hopefully i am next this gives me hope good luck
                    That was prolly the the Chinese restaurant reconfirming your order... Lol but how long has it been for y'all to get called for assesment I can say in a matter of 3 days I'm up to credit check by me just accepting is enough for the credit check or do I have to send something to them.
                    "It drops deep as it does in my breath
                    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
                    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
                    I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      that would be awesome
                      Exam: 8332 6/09


                      GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12



                      R.I.P BROTHER
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by JayBe88 View Post
                        That was prolly the the Chinese restaurant reconfirming your order... Lol but how long has it been for y'all to get called for assesment I can say in a matter of 3 days I'm up to credit check by me just accepting is enough for the credit check or do I have to send something to them.
                        Hey Jay,

                        I started the process at the end of January; then it took like a month for my credit check to clear, after that, like one more month for the airport assessment, i received the call last Monday. so, lets see how it goes
                        Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 4284 users online. 266 members and 4018 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X