300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hum

the reason why they didn't do a back round check was because you didn't pass the test before that one. they aren't going to waste money on your if u didn't pass...

Originally posted by richbrown123456 View Post
    I went trew the whole process for TSA for islip airport. Passed everything never heard anything again from them. Its been about 3 years. Background is a joke, no real background check. I dont even think they interviewed anyone of my ref. or former jobs. As for the test i thought it was some what hard, but received a passing score in my email by the time i got home.

Comment

Originally posted by J-manX View Post
      I'm actually done just waiting for orientation
      how was it...what can i look forward for....care to share..

Comment

Um hmm..

No i passed the background check i was notified that my background was done and i am on the ready for hire pool. Ill stand by what i said the Background check was a joke because NONE of my ref. were notified.

So i guess they did waste money on me with there medical, interview, testing, Credit check etc. (whatever else was involved, dont even remember it was so long ago)

What test did I not pass before it? I said i passed everything. I applied for ISLIP airport which i am willing to guess there is a lot less positions then Laquardia or JFK.
        Last edited by richbrown123456; 12-07-2009, 02:37 PM. Reason: aaa

Comment

Originally posted by richbrown123456 View Post
          No i passed the background check i was notified that my background was done and i am on the ready for hire pool. Ill stand by what i said the Background check was a joke because NONE of my ref. were notified.

So i guess they did waste money on me with there medical, interview, testing, Credit check etc. (whatever else was involved, dont even remember it was so long ago)

What test did I not pass before it? I said i passed everything. I applied for ISLIP airport which i am willing to guess there is a lot less positions then Laquardia or JFK.
          Not for nothing but to say that just beause they did not contact your references doesn't mean it's a joke. Maybe they had other ways or possibly it's not ready yet to contact them. I don't think anyone knows for sure. I'm looking for a second job myself, this might be my next choice.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by J-manX View Post
            I'm actually done just waiting for orientation
            dude when did you apply for the job? and when did you take the assessment?? i am still waiting for the assessment...also which airport?
            Exam: 8332 6/09

GOT THE CALL @ 10:08 7/7/12

R.I.P BROTHER
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcZWVMHZQ0

Comment

Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
              thats cool dude...mine is next Friday....i think were pretty close to landing this job
              wow u took the test after me and your already going for the assessment what the hell!!!!! grrr i am going to give them a call.
              Last edited by apple718; 12-07-2009, 03:20 PM.

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

^ should really give them a call...from there they would advise u on where u are at...or at least give u a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
                  ^ should really give them a call...from there they would advise u on where u are at...or at least give u a heads up
                  i called them and he told me that bla bla bla maybe they were backed up and bla bla bla you just have to be patient blabla bla..basically it was a pointless phone call ..let us know how the assessment goes and good luck

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

Well yea i guess i went a little far by saying its a joke since i really dont have a clue what goes on. Just saying it was very very quick and it didnt seem like much was going on.
                    Last edited by richbrown123456; 12-07-2009, 08:39 PM. Reason: ........

Comment

you really not suppost to talk about the process because the things u sign
                      Last edited by J-manX; 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM.
                      NYPD
                      Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

Comment

Originally posted by apple718 View Post
                        dude when did you apply for the job? and when did you take the assessment?? i am still waiting for the assessment...also which airport?
                        i apply back in may at JFK
                        NYPD
                        Exam# 8316 12/2008

Ready for Hire!!

January 2012 - "Last of the mohicans"...... Just missed the July 2011 class.

Comment

Your right, sorry... so long ago completly forgot about it.

Comment

Had my interview Friday and passed. I am just waiting for their computer system to work again so I can take the medical. Once I finish that, I will be done.

Comment

I passed the interview Friday. Now I am just waiting for their computer system to be up again so I can take the medical. Once I do that, I have finished everything.

Comment

i wonder why i am not getting called...for Newark...

R.I.P BROTHER

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1842 users online. 120 members and 1722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X