Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raggs
    replied
    or you can use google.... i was messing aroun on there on day and typed in my first name mi l and last name and i got this website called "the chief" that popped up and gave me the entire list of my exam number which i took in jan '09... as an experiment i tried to google my buddy but that didnt work so what i did for it to work was type in his full name, Exam # police officer exam (like this in the google search bar), and the list came back up...thats an easy way to do it....but it took my list to be established about 6 months after my exam.
    Last edited by raggs; 10-27-2009, 02:46 PM. Reason: Edit

Leave a comment:

• Angle 718
    replied
    ?

Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
    Hahah... thanks.. i figured it would take a while lol...
    How long ago did you take the Exam test?

Leave a comment:

• Nicki722
    replied
    thnx

Hahah... thanks.. i figured it would take a while lol...

Leave a comment:

• CRS1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
    When will I get my police exam scores? do they send them in the mail or can i look at them on the computer?

They gave me this blue paper which i dont have right now so i cant tell you what it is called... we were told to put our answers on this sheet also.. and it says you have to bring the bottom peice somewhere.. I wish DCAS would have explained more but it seems as if they know nothing at all.. everytime I asked a question they would tell me "i dont know"...
    If you just took a NYPD exam, then you have a while to wait before you get your test score. I took exam 8051 in February and got my test score in the summer, maybe around mid July.

Sit tight and don't be watching the mail, you have a while to wait. BTW.. you get your test score via the mail. Calling won't help either.

There's an old saying, "Just hurry up and wait!"

Welcome to the world of Civil Service Exams.

Leave a comment:

• Nicki722
    started a topic When do i get my Police exam scores?

When do i get my Police exam scores?

When will I get my police exam scores? do they send them in the mail or can i look at them on the computer?

They gave me this blue paper which i dont have right now so i cant tell you what it is called... we were told to put our answers on this sheet also.. and it says you have to bring the bottom peice somewhere.. I wish DCAS would have explained more but it seems as if they know nothing at all.. everytime I asked a question they would tell me "i dont know"...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3413 users online. 162 members and 3251 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X