300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exams and Duration

I know the written exam lasts up to four years. How long are the written and oral psych , JST, and medical good for while a candidate waits to be called for the academy?

Originally posted by NYPD28 View Post
    I know the written exam lasts up to four years. How long are the written and oral psych , JST, and medical good for while a candidate waits to be called for the academy?

JST is good for 1 year. I hear written, oral psych and medical are good for 3 years. Maybe someone can confirm that.

Comment

Maybe I got my years confused and the written is 3 as well.

Comment

Test is 4 years, I think the psych and jst for 2 years.. could be wrong

Comment

well we have many different answers here lol. Here is what i know a 100%

JST is good for a YEAR, Your exam is good for about 4 Years, give or take a few months.

Psych and Medical is good for ATLEAST 2 years, not sure of exactly how long they are good for. I think its psych is 3 years medical 2.5 (but not so sure about that)

Comment

Originally posted by richbrown123456 View Post
            well we have many different answers here lol. Here is what i know a 100%

JST is good for a YEAR, Your exam is good for about 4 Years, give or take a few months.

Psych and Medical is good for ATLEAST 2 years, not sure of exactly how long they are good for. I think its psych is 3 years medical 2.5 (but not so sure about that)
            I was about to say the same about the different responses. Thanks for your certain ones or almost certain...lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5873 users online. 328 members and 5545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X