• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 8322 Progress

Exam# 8322 1/09 Walk-In
    Eligible 792
    Expires 8/5/2013

Just thought i would start a thread for those of us who took this walk in.

So we got our test scores and list numbers in the mail a few months back. Has any one heard any thing else? Been contacted by any one? Gotten any more mail? Had their finger prints taken? Any thing?
    Last edited by NYCQueens; 10-22-2009, 03:37 AM.
    Currently Being Ignored:
    Bearcat357
    asullivan

I took this exam and only got my test score. I have not received anything else.
    Exam 8322
    List# 5XX
    Medical: Passed
    Written: Passed
    Oral: Passed
    Meet with BI: Done
    JST: Passed
    1st Mini-Med: Passed
    2nd Mini-Med: Passed 11/29/11

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

I got my list number a few months ago. Havent heard anything since then.

Comment

Same thing for me guys, I got my list number but nothing else. I predict we will get our medical letters in January, the same month we took the test because 8312 got theirs in October which was the same month they took the test. A couple of more months until the ball gets rolling....

Also, where do you guys stand as far as college etc. Are you ready to be hired? I'm still in a CUNY school, almost at the 60 credit mark, If things start to pick up, I might take the credits I have and take the CLEP exams to complete the rest. Other than that, I'm ready to start processing.
        Last edited by PDAux; 10-22-2009, 09:21 AM.
        NYPD

Comment

Hey guys, took the test in february, got my list number and nothing else. Just waiting like everyone else.
          NYPD Exam 8322 List # XX
          Medical: 4/20/11 passed
          Written Psych: 4/21/11 passed
          Oral Psych: 4/27/11 passed
          Jst: 6/18/11 passed
          Meet with BI: 5/24/11
          Mini Med: 6/18/11
          Mini Med #2 : 11/29/11

Comment

Originally posted by PDAux View Post
            Same thing for me guys, I got my list number but nothing else. I predict we will get our medical letters in January, the same month we took the test because 8312 got theirs in October which was the same month they took the test. A couple of more months until the ball gets rolling....

Also, where do you guys stand as far as college etc. Are you ready to be hired? I'm still in a CUNY school, almost at the 60 credit mark, If things start to pick up, I might take the credits I have and take the CLEP exams to complete the rest. Other than that, I'm ready to start processing.

I finished my bachelors a year and a half ago. I have been persuing my masters since then. Im ready to get going whenever they are.

Comment

I have a 2 year Degree (Associates). So I'm ready for the job.

Graduated with a GPA of 3.9.
              Last edited by CRS1; 10-26-2009, 12:13 AM.
              Exam 8322
              List# 5XX
              Medical: Passed
              Written: Passed
              Oral: Passed
              Meet with BI: Done
              JST: Passed
              1st Mini-Med: Passed
              2nd Mini-Med: Passed 11/29/11

Let's go January 2012!!!

Comment

Well i am glad we are on the same page. Lets keep this thread updated with any news you guys hear.

PDAux

I got my bachelor's degree last year. Other then gathering all the papers I am ready to go.
                Currently Being Ignored:
                Bearcat357
                asullivan

Comment

LOL, all of you guys have degrees, Im just in my second year of college. Hopefully my above 3.0 GPA and 2 years as a prior aux will make up for my lack of degree
                  NYPD

Comment

Do they look at degrees when accepting applicants? I have around 60 credits, but no degree because I go to a 4 year college.

Comment

LOL, all of you guys have degrees, Im just in my second year of college. Hopefully my above 3.0 GPA and 2 years as a prior aux will make up for my lack of degree
                      No one will care that you're an auxiliary, as long as you have 60 credits and have a gpa over 2.0 and never gotten in trouble in the auxiliary program (on paper, like a CD).

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/20 View Post
                        No one will care that you're an auxiliary, as long as you have 60 credits and have a gpa over 2.0 and never gotten in trouble in the auxiliary program (on paper, like a CD).

Understandable
                        Last edited by PDAux; 01-06-2013, 03:48 PM.
                        NYPD

Comment

in what way does aux help you become a police officer?

Comment

in what way does interning at the place you want to work help?
                            Currently Being Ignored:
                            Bearcat357
                            asullivan

Comment

Being an Aux Officer does not help you in any way, you have to go through the entire process as a civilian. The only secure definite way to get is as a police cadet.

Patience, Patience, Patience.
                              "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5497 users online. 301 members and 5196 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X