X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LINY
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
    yea i am pretty sure i will pass... thanks everyone.. does anyone know if i have to bring a pencil or do they provide that for you??
    Just bring some Identification. I took the subway down there and all I brought was my Drivers Permit to show to security downstairs, they don't ask you for anything upstairs and they provide you with pencils.

Leave a comment:

• jcioccke
    replied
    pm your e-mail
    I have one (not NY) if you want it

Leave a comment:

• Nicki722
    replied
    thanks

yea i am pretty sure i will pass... thanks everyone.. does anyone know if i have to bring a pencil or do they provide that for you??

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Originally posted by TVNYC View Post
    If you can read and answer questions from that reading, know basic math using a calculator, and have a good memory then you should not have a probelm. I actually did better on the actual test then on the practice.
    There was no math on the test I took, though I believe they have variations of the tests that are given. Bring a Calculator anyways.

Leave a comment:

• TVNYC
    replied
    If you can read and answer questions from that reading, know basic math using a calculator, and have a good memory then you should not have a probelm. I actually did better on the actual test then on the practice.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    I actually did better on the actual test then the NYPD online practice test the first time around.

It really, really, really isn't difficult at all.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyS
    replied
    I don't see why practice would be necessary for this test. You said it yourself. Pretty much impossible to not get a 100. The only reason I could see people losing points is in the memory section or misreading a question. Just take your time on the test.

Leave a comment:

• NYPD13
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
    Does anyone know of some free practice police exams online that i can use? I have taken the one on the nypd recruit website like 10 times and I think it is pretty much impossible for me NOT to get a 100 on that one.
    Check out barnes & nobles. The practice test is identical to the real exam. There's no need to test yourself any further. Memory is the same concept. Know your north, south, east, & west. That's it.

Leave a comment:

• Nicki722
    started a topic Practice police exams??

Practice police exams??

Does anyone know of some free practice police exams online that i can use? I have taken the one on the nypd recruit website like 10 times and I think it is pretty much impossible for me NOT to get a 100 on that one.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5767 users online. 361 members and 5406 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X