Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Practice police exams??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Practice police exams??

    Does anyone know of some free practice police exams online that i can use? I have taken the one on the nypd recruit website like 10 times and I think it is pretty much impossible for me NOT to get a 100 on that one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
    Does anyone know of some free practice police exams online that i can use? I have taken the one on the nypd recruit website like 10 times and I think it is pretty much impossible for me NOT to get a 100 on that one.
    Check out barnes & nobles. The practice test is identical to the real exam. There's no need to test yourself any further. Memory is the same concept. Know your north, south, east, & west. That's it.
    NYPD Exam # 8305: (07.31.08)

    * Medical: (10.27.08)
    * Mini Medical: (10.27.08), (5.21.10), (2.23.11), (6.10.11)
    * Meet with BI: Done (11.09.08)
    * Written psychological: Done (1.23.09)
    * Oral psychological: (1.27.09)
    * JST: 3 min. 5 sec. (4.2.09), 3 min. 13 sec. (5.22.10), 3 min. 10 sec. (4.30.11)
    * Medical: (2.23.11)

    Got the call at 5:03pm on July 2nd, 2011.

    July Academy

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't see why practice would be necessary for this test. You said it yourself. Pretty much impossible to not get a 100. The only reason I could see people losing points is in the memory section or misreading a question. Just take your time on the test.

      Comment


      • #4
        I actually did better on the actual test then the NYPD online practice test the first time around.

        It really, really, really isn't difficult at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          If you can read and answer questions from that reading, know basic math using a calculator, and have a good memory then you should not have a probelm. I actually did better on the actual test then on the practice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TVNYC View Post
            If you can read and answer questions from that reading, know basic math using a calculator, and have a good memory then you should not have a probelm. I actually did better on the actual test then on the practice.
            There was no math on the test I took, though I believe they have variations of the tests that are given. Bring a Calculator anyways.

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks

              yea i am pretty sure i will pass... thanks everyone.. does anyone know if i have to bring a pencil or do they provide that for you??

              Comment


              • #8
                pm your e-mail
                I have one (not NY) if you want it
                MDRDEP:

                There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nicki722 View Post
                  yea i am pretty sure i will pass... thanks everyone.. does anyone know if i have to bring a pencil or do they provide that for you??
                  Just bring some Identification. I took the subway down there and all I brought was my Drivers Permit to show to security downstairs, they don't ask you for anything upstairs and they provide you with pencils.

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 5816 users online. 360 members and 5456 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X