300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nypd test scores and hiring time lines

how long is it expected for this October test applicants to get called for the academy? Would it be possible if I scored well on this month's test to be called for the July academy? Do people with low scores (70s) on earlier tests get called/hired before people with high scores (90s)on newer test?

When I tested I got called 6 months later. This was back in 2001 however.

Comment

lower scores of previous exams will go ahead of you

Comment

I don't think any of the 2009 exams will get called for at least another 2-3 years. Even if the class size goes to 1000+ it can take more then a year.
        Exam 8051

Comment

WAG's

Any answer would have to state "it depends": NYC economy (tax receivables), NYPD census (how low can the numbers be and still be effective), current list numbers (said to be in the 30-40,000's but who really "knows"), accuracy of the current lists (how many on the list would take the job and how many will flunk portions of the hiring process), list expiration dates (how many on the expiring list), federal funding levels(currently most funding is going towards technology not manpower needs), size of classes (current classes are 75% smaller than in the recent past), future contracts between PBA/NYC (current contract expires mid/2010).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4671 users online. 301 members and 4370 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X