300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VICE Enforcement Division

Just wanted to know if anyone on here works within that unit.. Anyone have any information? Thinking about putting in an application.. last I heard they were looking for mos that spoke chinese... anyone know?

They LOVE asian cops.

Although with knowing you from just the forums, goodluck as they require you to have some time on the job, seems like you just recently graduated.

It use to be a guaranteed gold shield but now its iffy and not a guarantee anymore.

Last I heard they flipped from OCCB but not sure if they got pulled back into it.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Thanks for the info bro. I heard they were looking for asian cops even if they were still on probation. Dare I say, even straight from the academy? The probation thing I know for a fact, academy thing is just what I heard.

How do I go about getting in contact with them? And yeah, I graduated 2 classes ago.

Comment

I heard they will take you even if you are on probation, but it has to be a fluency in a rarer form of a chinese language i believe Fukinese or something like that. Otherwise after probation Canto and Mand are pluses.
        Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!

Comment

I really would not get involved with vice without being off probation. They have went through numerous lawsuits in the past couple of years for locking up homosexual men in the village area, as well as numerous other types of lawsuits. A simple google would reveal a lot of nonsense they go through.
          Last edited by NYCTNT; 10-15-2009, 07:52 AM.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

agreed TNT
            Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3552 users online. 194 members and 3358 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X