300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nypd exam on sat. the 17th

any one taking this exam at richmond hills high, and for those who have already taken the exam what should i bring do i have to dress a certain way...
    Behind my Shield is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes, I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who would die for me and I for them. We stand watch together. I am fate with a Shield and a gun. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police.

THE JOB

bkballer04,

I'm taking the exam at Richmond High to, you do not have to go a dresses a certain way, just as you normally do.

Bring a two # 2 Pencil, and blue or black ink pen.

The exam is common sense, take your time, and do not rush, so you can get a decent score.

Good Luck!
    "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

You do not have to go Dressed a certain way*****
      "One day, I'm going to get hired by some police agency some where." God Help Me!!

Comment

hey nypdhopefully, why you taking the test over again?

Comment

Well I never thought you asked,

The reason why I'm taking the test over again is beacuse I'm learning from a past mistake.

Your exam # and list number is only valid for four years, it will expire!

So the more exams you take, the more exams, and list numbers you will have. I'm not saying to take all the exams every year, but with this whole academy and hiring freeze situation, you will be waiting for a while till you get on.

Comment

dont they go by the last exam you take?

Comment

They do, but what if there is a hiring freeze or they cancel a class like they did for January 2010?

Comment

And lets say you got a low score on the first try, and got a higher score on the second try.

Which score and exam number would want them to use?

Comment

dont they have to go thru one exam before going to the next one? thought if u take it again, your just delaying yourself,not sure i might be wrong. and isnt it the earlier the date you take it the better?

Comment

Originally posted by Ny666 View Post
                    dont they have to go thru one exam before going to the next one? thought if u take it again, your just delaying yourself,not sure i might be wrong. and isnt it the earlier the date you take it the better?
                    If it's dangerously close to expiring, then having an old test does no good at all.

Comment

Well, let me give you an example;

You have police cadets who will get called first, as well as Auxilary Police officers who want to be sworn in. After NYPD hires their in house people, then they process the civilians, us.

I'm not trying to bring your hopes down, I also forget to mention, that when I took the exam for the very first time, I was not ready with my college credits, so that delayed me some.

Comment

this test is 8329, i took it also, this year

Comment

oh what about military?

Comment

So you're saying that took back in May of 09 when I did?

Comment

i see what your saying NY666, no it doesn't go by the last exam you take, it goes by the first exam you take until that one expires, then the next one then the next one etc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3180 users online. 154 members and 3026 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X